Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club Member's Outing At My Claims
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
swizz
I will be hosting an early outing at my claims this month. Nothing formal, just a fun get together and a great chance to explore and collect at an historic mine with like-minded folk. happy070.gif signs026.gif
Normally, only CP Lifetime Club Members have access (unlimited access) but I will extend this outing offer to Annual Club Members as well. I thank you all for making this club what it is. CP_Member.gif
The dates are Friday June 20th thru Sunday June 22nd.
If you're already a CP Club Member I will be posting details for the outing in the Protected Forum. happy088.gif
If you're not a Club Member yet, it's never too late to join in the fun with us! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif dancing_smiley.gif cheers.gif
Crusty
Darn it, I'll be in Florida for a retirement that weekend bash.gif

Awesome offer; y'all have fun!!
CP
Thank you Swizz, that is an AWESOME OFFER! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif CP_Member.gif
You won't want to miss this chance folks, it's a very interesting place!
Since Swizz forgot to mention his referral code though, smiley-shocked003.gif it's CE213 for those readers interested in club membership.
Club membership does not grant any access to Swizz's claims as they are HIS CLAIMS, with a very generous offer by him personally for Colorado Prospector club members to visit....SWEET!!! signs021.gif

Sorry to hear you'll be out of town Crusty, darn it!
swizz
QUOTE (Crusty @ Jun 6 2014, 07:10 AM) *
Darn it, I'll be in Florida for a retirement that weekend bash.gif

That's ok... we have a full season to look forward to, anytime you want up Crusty.
In other news, my claim neighbors were greeted by a large Bear when they arrived at the claims yesterday.... said if it were dead that it would have filled the bed of the truck! That's a biggun. Not surprised, their tracks and scat are common on the claims. They scared it off, I've never had any trouble with the resident Bears there.
swizz
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Jun 7 2014, 12:25 PM) *
Since Swizz forgot to mention his referral code though, smiley-shocked003.gif it's CE213 for those readers interested in club membership.

Fir shore!! slaphead.gif
fenixsmom
Ooo a chance to see a real claim and get to meet you?!? I'll be checking details!
swizz
Last call my friends! I'll be gone in the morning.
It's looking like a good turn-out of members and I'm really looking forward to this! CP_Member.gif sign0016.gif signs021.gif happy070.gif signs026.gifemoticon-misc-004.gif
swizz
Hey... that was a great outing! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I'll post up some pics and stories in the protected forum.
Thank you all members who attended. It was my pleasure to meet you all and see some familiar faces as well.
I may do another invite to the CP Annual members later this year for those who missed this one and wanted to attend.
CP
AWESOME SWIZZ!! CP_Member.gif Thank you! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
We'll all be looking forward to the pics and report coming in the protected section too.

Another one later this year? ......... WOOHOO
That would be very cool.... keep your eyes on the forum folks, you don't want to miss out if there is another one!
happy070.gif
swizz
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Jun 23 2014, 09:16 AM) *
Another one later this year? ......... WOOHOO

YUUUUUPPP!!!!!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Oh man.... we're doin it again. extra_happy.gif
Labor Day Weekend. Annual Members may attend and this one's gonna be a hoot! New Club Members welcome!!
Details in the Protected Forum in the "My Mining Update" thread. cheers.gif
CP_Member.gif
Denise
Swizz is taking a head count for who's coming this week, so chime in the protected section of the forum if you're wanting to attend.
swizz
Thanks for the bump Denise!
We'll be camping, running highbankers, throwin tomahawks, target shootin, cookin grub, and all the other fun stuff that goes with the great outdoors.
... but mostly mingling and mining. emoticon-misc-004.gif signs026.gif happy070.gif

Great experience for new or seasoned prospectors alike, we are all very helpful. Bring your own equip or help with the highbankers is always welcome. Keep what ya find!
sign0016.gif Prerequisite: CP Annual Club Member, CP Lifetime Club Member
Further details posted in "My Mining Update" in the CP Protected Forum.
Taking roll call this week until Thursday in the Protected Forum for those who will be attending.
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif GOOD TIMES WILL BE HAD, THESE ARE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
(Carly Simon was right)
Denise
What, no caber tossing! laugh.gif Sounds like it's going to be a great time!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Caveman
You and your cabers..... sheesh! Actually, I'm just jealous 'cause I can't even think about it.
Denise
Me either right now Caveman. Wrist is too strained from polishing sculptures a few months back to be doing that, just tossing wood rounds has been enough for me lately. Between the great people, good food and the prospecting, we would be too distracted anyways. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.