Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3" Proline Dredge/Combo unit-5 years old
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
h20prospector
Before I bring up from basement an take pictures to post, any serious interest? If so, shoot me a PM
swizz
Same one that you had at the last outing?
h20prospector
QUOTE (swizz @ May 13 2014, 11:53 PM) *
Same one that you had at the last outing?

same one. getting too old to port it to and from the river/water source

Dypheron
I'd be interested Pat if you don't find someone else to sell it to before I get home.
h20prospector
QUOTE (h20prospector @ May 13 2014, 11:39 AM) *
Before I bring up from basement an take pictures to post, any serious interest? If so, shoot me a PM

Is craigslist the way to go?
h20prospector
Proline 3”dredge/highbanker combo, with 5.5 Honda GX160 engine. Used sparingly over five seasons. 200 plus feet lay flat hose, along with several accessories. Keene A51 sluice included. Unit cost $3130 new, plus over $500 for lay flat, cam/locks, connectors, & swivel nozzle. At $2100 firm, this is a steal. PM if interested & for pictures. Serious inquires only – no low ball offers please. Pick up only.
Caveman
Pat, to generate serious interest in this, you HAVE to post pic's, even if you go the Craig's List route, post pic's. Just friendly advice.... caveman.gif
Coalbunny
I've seen it, it's a good machine. Provided you don't take it swimming.... laurel_and_hardy.gif
Coalbunny
Of course we could trade my book for his equipment, but I'm sure he wouldn't agree with me on that.
h20prospector
QUOTE (Caveman @ Oct 16 2014, 07:54 PM) *
Pat, to generate serious interest in this, you HAVE to post pic's, even if you go the Craig's List route, post pic's. Just friendly advice.... caveman.gif

Ok. Need to get my rear in gear. Having rotator cuff surgery early Dec, which will put me out of action for a couple of seasons.
h20prospector
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Oct 16 2014, 11:25 PM) *
I've seen it, it's a good machine. Provided you don't take it swimming.... laurel_and_hardy.gif

Do you mean a face plant? fish.gif
Coalbunny
I dunno. have to ask the fish. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
h20prospector

I've taken 9 pictures, but don't know how to get them resized to less than 4mb each. I know Swizz has much experience in this area, but not sure he checks these posts out. Can you walk me through it?

Pat
Caveman
You can resize them through photo shop's resizing tool.
Coalbunny
You can get a free tool at IrFanView.com. It's so simple even I can use it.
h20prospector
QUOTE (Caveman @ Nov 5 2014, 02:20 PM) *
You can resize them through photo shop's resizing tool.

Don't use photo shop 'cause I don't know what it is or how to use it
h20prospector
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Nov 6 2014, 02:45 AM) *
You can get a free tool at IrFanView.com. It's so simple even I can use it.

That's for Windows (PC). I've got a Mac
Denise
Try this Pat. Right click on each image and click "send to", then click "mail recipient". This will size the image down for you to send in an e-mail. Send it to yourself, then when you get the e-mail, save the sized down image to your files.

Hopefully this will help some. Or you can try picresize.com, it might be able to help you and is free to use.

h20prospector
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Nov 6 2014, 12:59 PM) *
Try this Pat. Right click on each image and click "send to", then click "mail recipient". This will size the image down for you to send in an e-mail. Send it to yourself, then when you get the e-mail, save the sized down image to your files.

Hopefully this will help some. Or you can try picresize.com, it might be able to help you and is free to use.

Somebody on this forum has to be posting using a Mac and should be able to walk me through the steps of making a post and including a picture. I'm able to view the picture I want in iPhoto.
h20prospector
QUOTE (h20prospector @ Nov 6 2014, 01:27 PM) *
Somebody on this forum has to be posting using a Mac and should be able to walk me through the steps of making a post and including a picture. I'm able to view the picture I want in iPhoto.

For the time being, I give up. I've gone online and it seems to be complicated. I used to have success posting a link with using a program called IMGUR, but they have changed.
Coalbunny
You have my e-mail addy. You can send me the pics and I can resize them for you.
EMac
Not a Mac guy, but this link shows what appear to be simple solutions: 3 Easy Ways

A cheesy/quick way on a PC is to use the snipping tool and just take a quick screen capture of a high resolution picture (and save it for upload). For a Mac, it looks like this is how to do that: Apple Screenshot

I check back here every so often looking for pics of this thing btw....Caveman is 100% right.

Pat, to generate serious interest in this, you HAVE to post pic's, even if you go the Craig's List route, post pic's. Just friendly advice....
h20prospector
QUOTE (h20prospector @ Oct 16 2014, 02:34 PM) *
Proline 3”dredge/highbanker combo, with 5.5 Honda GX160 engine. Used sparingly over five seasons. 200 plus feet lay flat hose, along with several accessories. Keene A51 sluice included. Unit cost $3130 new, plus over $500 for lay flat, cam/locks, connectors, & swivel nozzle. At $2100 firm, this is a steal. PM if interested & for pictures. Serious inquires only – no low ball offers please. Pick up only.

Click to view attachment

Finally got a picture to upload. Don't ask me what I did, cause I don't have a clue, but everything is included.
h20prospector
Click to view attachment
QUOTE (h20prospector @ Nov 8 2014, 12:46 PM) *
Click to view attachment

Finally got a picture to upload. Don't ask me what I did, cause I don't have a clue, but everything is included.

h20prospector
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Seems that if I email the pictures to me, it changes from a massive jpg file (3.4mb & up) to manageable jpeg file?
Denise
QUOTE (h20prospector @ Nov 8 2014, 01:33 PM) *
Seems that if I email the pictures to me, it changes from a massive jpg file (3.4mb & up) to manageable jpeg file?

Viola, it's magic!! happy088.gif biggrin.gif
h20prospector
QUOTE (Coalbunny @ Nov 6 2014, 06:25 PM) *
You have my e-mail addy. You can send me the pics and I can resize them for you.

Send it to me in a PM. I've managed to lose it when I converted from a PC to Mac
Caveman
Outstanding pic's of the product. THAT should generate some serious interest! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
swizz
Wow Pat, that is a LOT of layflat and couplings! What the heck were you planning to do there?
Pics look great. char098.gif
h20prospector
QUOTE (swizz @ Nov 10 2014, 09:51 AM) *
Wow Pat, that is a LOT of layflat and couplings! What the heck were you planning to do there?
Pics look great. char098.gif

One of the clubs I belong to has a darn good claim. The best gold is in a boulder field between 180-225 ft from the water. Nuggets, pickers, and coarse gold flakes. I was going to stake my spot, but my balance became an issue I couldn't overcome. mad.gif
EMac
Great looking rig; I'm interested, and that's a heck of a deal, but my pocket book is a titch light. Please don't hold it for me, but if you're still looking to offload this next year (Jan-Feb), then I should be in a better position.

~Eric
h20prospector
QUOTE (EMac @ Nov 11 2014, 09:47 AM) *
Great looking rig; I'm interested, and that's a heck of a deal, but my pocket book is a titch light. Please don't hold it for me, but if you're still looking to offload this next year (Jan-Feb), then I should be in a better position.

~Eric

With Thanksgiving, then Christmas, I figure it will be around till Jan, Feb time frame, as people will be spending on loved ones instead of wishes. If you're young, and have young prospecting friends, then this might be worth your while. I'm somewhat older (68), but hang with a younger, stronger group of guys. Going to wind it down a lot. Minds willing, but body is screaming no. Especially a few days after a trip and all the bruises begin to show.

Pat
rrhobdy
QUOTE (h20prospector @ May 13 2014, 11:39 AM) *

Actually I was looking for 2 1/2 combo, but if price right, I'd be interested but I can only budget $1500 for it. I'm retired and live in NC, but will head back to CO this summer and need it to get some diamonds!!!. Had pretty good luck last summer ... in one day panned 40 diamonds, largest was 4.92cts.

h20prospector
UNIT SOLD!!

UNIT FINALLY SOLD
Caveman
Congrats! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.