Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sorry, it has been awhile
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
AirBreather
It has been a couple of years since I have been on this forum... Since coming back, it would appear to me that there's not a lot of action on here. Just an observation... But my question, maybe not the right place,, but,,, Using the BLM 2000 just does not look all that user friendly.. Used to show mining claims, active and inactive, or I just do not know how to use it.. Any advice or assist it gratefully accepted..

fenixsmom
Look in the ms geological report area. You'll need the meridian, township and range info for the area yoy want. You hold down ctrl and click on what statuses you want (active, pending, closed etc.).

There are tutorials for the different reports you want. Check also for the status of patented claims with tge city. The specific department name eludes me at the moment, but I'm sure the others will fill that in for me shortly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.