Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for work
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Prospectors and Rockhounding Field Work
Kent
Hi there, I just joined CP and can't wait to start being a prospector. I don't really know where to start, so I am just throwing it out there that I am available to work for free to gain experience. I have some gold panning experience, but I am most interested in gems and minerals. More than anything, I want to enjoy the beauty of Colorado so regardless of what you have available, it should be right up my alley.
Denise
Hi Kent, welcome to the CP forums and club! sign0016.gif I agree about the beauty, Colorado is an amazing place! Watch the club members protected section of the forum for invites or outings this spring and summer. Many of the club members are more than happy to help new club members learn. We have a great group!!

Make yourself at home around the site and post up any questions you may have.

Denise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.