Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: a note to scott harn
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
russau
Today my wife redid my Colorado pics. She cropped them so they looked better. Gary Olson took a pic of me in the info booth holding two issues of the ICMJ that Scott Harn usually hands out.I had that priviledge at the rally so I took the liberty to send him a thankyou note and the pic of me holding his two issues that he donated to our rally for free.
gold_tutor
That was real thoughtful of you, Russ. I hope Scott prints them.

If Scott doesn't, will you post them here?

We don't want to ruin the copyright thing for you by taking a peek of something he may want to use in publication.

Sure hope you included copyright permission for him to use your photographs.

Megan
russau
megan i never thought of the copy right! scott can do with them as he pleases! i guess i better send him another note! thanks for pointing that out!
gold_tutor
Russ, have you ever heard if Scott is going to use your pix you sent him?

If not, still willing to post them here on the forum?

Thanks!
russau
megan i received a nice note thanking my for the picture and handing out the ICMJ at the rally for him. i gave him permission to use it if he wanted it but he didnt respond to the offer.ill try to post it if your ready for a early halloween!
sgaolson
Russ, I hope you didn't fail to mention the photographer on that shoot. I could turn it into Pulitzer. and maybe try to when the prize :D :D :D :D
sgaolson
blink.gif Silly me there it is in the original post. Thank you Mr. Pearce, you were a pleasure to work with. B)
russau
garry, im going to need a nicer dressing room for further photo ops!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.