Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Colorado Cleanup....finally
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
thegeno
the first is from Ed and Leonards new claim... the second is the from Rally common
cleanups..
geno
thegeno
The Common cleanup
russau
geno, was the rallys common cleanup pic from keiths poor boy dredge? i watched most of the cleanups from his dredge and was really impressed with the fine gold that it trapped! he has a winner there!
thegeno
Russ, the rally commons were a mix from all the dredges working the river. And, YEP, Keiths dredge does catch the fines and ultras better I think than any of the others.
jmann
Sounds almost like a plug to me gentlemen. rolleyes.gif I ordered a 3" hope to get some of those fines myself in a few weeks. :D Finally to my cons last Thur. they looked alot like Genos to. JDs looked about the same. Joe
thegeno
LOL..JMann it wasn't meant as a plug, but I guess ya gotta give credit where credit is due... Truthfully, I think that Keiths Poor Boy Dredges (PBD's) are as good as if not better than the others in many respects... not to mention that his prices are much better and his personal service can't be beat!
geno
Redpaw
Great looking gold there guys, nice to see some more pictures of what you got from the rally.

Does Keith use a undercurrent? does it have a triple tray?......sure would like to see some details of the sluice area of his dredges.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.