Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: delta county gold panning
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
Bob Mccoy
Hello im new to GOLD PROSPECTING im selling off my little fish breeding operation and sinking all the money into prospecting equipment. anyone want to go with me let me know. not sure where all to go but im going lol shoot me a message
Crusty
Welcome to the club! Lots of great info here... enjoy spending the next few days poring through it all; I know that's what I did when I first joined this awesome group!
Woody
Where you at in Delta County??

Is there gold in Delta County? Yes! But I sure hope you have a better spot picked out. Thems some meager pickings around that area. On the plus side... If you can fine tune your equipment to capture the gold from that area ypu should do well just about anywhere. Good Luck, Woody.
swizz
Welcome Bob! sign0016.gif
Denise
smileywaving.gif Welcome to the CP forums Bob, make yourself right at home. Sounds like you're pumped up for a great adventure! Just make sure all your research is done before heading out into the field. As Crusty said, there is some great information that could help you around the website and forums.

I've checked the database Crusty and am not seeing him signed up as a club member yet, but we would love to have his future participation if he decides to join. happy088.gif

I agree with Crusty.....We do have an awesome group!
happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.