Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Theft of Eggers Lapidary - Golden Colorado
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
nebraskadad
CP and Mrs CP, this was posted to a friends FACEBOOK, thought i'd pass it along.
Putting this out there: Theft of Eggers Lapidary - Golden Colorado. Over $10,900.00 in Merchandise. On October 29th there was a break-in at Eggers Lapidary in Golden, CO. A list of the stolen items is attached. If anyone approaches you trying to sell these items, you should contact the investigating officer, Ralph Gallegos, at 303-271-5644 or Eggers Lapidary at 303-279-3952.

Please pass the word along or contact for list of stones to look out for sale .Carl Carnein
ccarnein@gmail.com
russau
Thanks for posting this Rex! someone will have to keep a eye out at the rock shows and such! ill pass this around to several sites if it is ok with all!
Denise
That really stinks!!! Thanks for posting this Rex. You didn't add a list of the stolen items though, having the list in the post would help if they try to sell them.
Sounds like Carl wants the news passed along Russ.
russau
DONE!i know it would be a almost impossible task to post pictures of all the items stolen but it sure would help others to spot them if/when they would come up on them by chance!maybe a link to their items/pictures to assist everyone to go to that websight to see them!
fenixsmom
Whaaaaa???? Someone robbed the lapidary?!?!? That is the cutest lil store! I bought my otodus obliquus sharks tooth there! Did anyone find out who did it? I'll keep my ears open in town.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.