Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Roseburg / Coos Bay / North Bend Oregon GPAA Rally
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Rallies and Coming Shows
Redpaw
Desi Raines, Gary Sturgil & Son, Gentle Giant Dave and Golfcart Waterfight Terry helped to Staff the First Annual GPAA Oregon Jamboree in Myrtle Creek Oregon that was a blast to attend.

Wishing many more exciting adventures and goldmining days to them in the future.

Thank You Guys, You showed alot of new people a new perspective.
Redpaw
The water was easily 74 -76 and the Air Temp was like breathing through a Hair Dryer......

Still time left to make a trip to Southern Oregon, wanna go get some gold?.....Plenty of Locals to show you some really great spots to accomodate your equipment goals and miles to explore.
russau
dave, wheres your MRT "T" shirt??? i wore mine at the RMMR!
Redpaw
Russ,
I had just climbed out of the water in the First picture and I'm standing there soaking wet....less than 2 minutes later when the 2nd photo was taken I was already dry.

The MRT T-Shirt is a Black short sleeve ( Gat & Colorado Version ) and a prized possession so that means: Too Hot to wear and tooooooo precious to dredge and sweat in.....( gotta respect a gift ya know )

I had the ProspectorStore.com Hat on during the pictures shown and switched to the MRT Tan Hat that QJ's daughter sent down for night time parties......The Daughters wore the Keene Engineering Staff shirts that Pat gives out to his re-sellers for even more goldmining advertising at the rally.

When August comes and we are all in Oroville ( Yeah I'm doing all I can to make it ) we can all have a group photo taken that will really be a great momento.

For a first Rally thrown they did good......just like the Double D's !!

Rp
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.