Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Surf Music
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
swizz
I love old surf tunes... especially the instrumentals with that smoooooth guitar sound and some twang.
I stumbled across this one and it is definitely a GEM!
It's The Ventures playing Apache... BUT with a young Peter Frampton playing the red Strat!
Look how happy these guys are, they are having fun with this tune and very well done: The Ventures, Apache
Denise
Great tune Chris thanks for posting it! You had me clicking great songs like "Wipeout" and "Ghost Riders In The Sky"! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

chin.gif Also reminds me there is no Frampton thread yet. music030.gif Soo much great music and so little time!
Caveman
Chris - you made me waste a day looking at music vids on Youtube.... Thanks! Had a great time! music.gif
Denise
Still have this one stuck in my head so I thought I would share with everyone. laugh.gif I refer to this one when the cat is flying around the house like a psycho. giggle.gif

"Hawaii 5 o"

bop.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.