Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Antique tricycle
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
Hi folks,

I'm posting up this antique tricycle for a friend. She's the original owner and now needs to sell a few things for some funds.
Pretty cool that she is the original owner. Anyways, this is an old trike, (1960 or so) which makes it 50+ years old, not in terrible shape considering it's age but it does need restoration.
A good ol' Murray which I found online reading was really an automotive parts manufacture company, but then diversified into trycycles/bicycles and it took off for them.
We'll run this one as an auction (silent type) with a starting price of $100.00

Well run this for sale item as a SILENT AUCTION. MINIMUM BID REQUIRED $101.00
Auction will end on 7/31/13 midnight. Send in your silent bids via pm on this board to myself.

This would make a sweet project for restoration as well as one dandy long lasting family heirloom to hand down the generations to come!

Click to view attachment
Caveman
Wow, my parents have a picture of me on one of those somewhere... Red and White - typical coloration. It may not have been a Murray, but it was similar! Long gone now, unfortunately. Got my first skinned knees and elbows on that darn thing.... on a big hill in Thousand Oaks, CA. I'll see if the can find the pic....
Coalbunny
Dan....

GIVE DENISE BACK HER TRICYCLE!!!!!!

YOU MEANIE!!!!!

smiley-laughing021.gif
Denise
giggle.gif Too funny Carl, but I was more of a bike with training wheels kind of kid.

swizz
what?? laught16.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
First Scott make me spit food on the keyboard now you and I spit coffee laughing.
I need a new keyboard.
Caveman
With a Rebel Yell!!! excited.gif

That pic kicks butt!
russau
WHAT???? a No hands ride???:):)
Denise
laugh.gif That's a pic I pulled from the net. Reminds me alot of myself when I was a kid. giggle.gif

You can see more photos like that in the Bizarre Photos thread.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.