Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EBay - "Interesting" marketing technique
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
Crusty
While doing some looking around on EBay I came across this seller... Definitely a different twist on selling your wares.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/teresa_rocks/m.htm...=p2047675.l2562

She does have some nice pieces... the rocks, not the silicone
CP
Wait.....she was holding rocks?! smiley-shocked003.gif Let me go take another look! smiley-laughing021.gif
Caveman
eating-popcorn-03.gif
h20prospector
I wonder if everything is for sale? drool.gif anyone.gif wait; only the shadow knows! caveman.gif happy088.gif
Comments Mrs. CP?
Caveman
QUOTE (h20prospector @ Jul 16 2013, 02:36 PM) *
I wonder if everything is for sale? drool.gif anyone.gif

Now, now..... be nice. Or as the song goes.... "You can look, but you cannot touch!" music-smiley.gif smiley-music024.gif music014.gif music022.gif
swizz
HA! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I knew exactly who this was going to be before I clicked on your link. She's been modeling rocks on eBay for at least the last 4yrs. They actually have some great specimens and the prices aren't all that terrible. Sexifulness sells.
She looks real good too... until you catch a head shot of her... then yer like, "wtf, that's someone's gramma! blush.gif ohmy.gif laught16.gif
Caveman
I would say something - but that would probably get me banned. music037.gif
swizz
smiley-laughing021.gif
I could guess.... but I think I would get banned too!
Caveman
Arrrgggghhhhh! I keep trying to come up with a "Politically Correct" way to reference it, but it is a song by the "Gold Mind Squad".... Hmmmnnnn.... are they Colorado Prospector members? chin.gif

Gawd.... I'm gonna get banned.
Crusty
Had to google it... rofl

(Like those freaks have any room to talk about looks! lol)
Caveman
smiley-laughing021.gif
h20prospector
QUOTE (swizz @ Jul 16 2013, 07:53 PM) *
HA! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I knew exactly who this was going to be before I clicked on your link. She's been modeling rocks on eBay for at least the last 4yrs. They actually have some great specimens and the prices aren't all that terrible. Sexifulness sells.
She looks real good too... until you catch a head shot of her... then yer like, "wtf, that's someone's gramma! blush.gif ohmy.gif laught16.gif

My grandmother was UGLY. Had a big bust, but UGLY laught16.gif smiley-music024.gif
Caveman
wow. mellow.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (Caveman @ Jul 19 2013, 07:34 AM) *
wow. mellow.gif

+1 giggle.gif
h20prospector
If you Google Teresa Rocks you will find several shots of her on YouTube. I'm only 67 years young crutches.gif , but back when I was a kid, stuff like this was banned on TV, and no, I'm not a prude stop.gif The saying 'sex sells' is alive an well thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.