Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello to all!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
eyoung429
Greetings all!! My name is Earl and have lived in Colorado for 7rs. done some panning and looking to get into some prospecting for gems. I live in Elizabeth and would love to go out and start some adventures.

Talk soon!!
Crusty
Welcome, from another n00b!

A great bunch of welcoming folk here and tons of great info in all the threads.
Denise
smileywaving.gif Hi Earl and welcome to the CP forums! Make yourself at home, we have a great group of people here.
Like Crusty said, there is some great info just for that. happy112.gif You will love checking out the different gem dig threads here with some awesome finds! Jump right in to threads already going or start up a new one about some of the adventures you have had in the past. We would love to hear about it!

Stay safe and we hope to see you around the site more.

smile.gif

mud digger
just joined !!! My name is Michael. I live in Alabama !!! Plan on coming (and or living in Co.). Enjoy reading the forums and watching all prospecting shows and vids. Can't wait to get started. Selling out and moving west! Literally!!!
Denise
Welcome to the forums Michael! sign0016.gif
Make yourself at home browsing the CP forums and website! Sounds like your in for a great adventure!!
Crusty
QUOTE (mud digger @ Dec 11 2013, 10:01 AM) *
just joined !!! My name is Michael. I live in Alabama !!! Plan on coming (and or living in Co.). Enjoy reading the forums and watching all prospecting shows and vids. Can't wait to get started. Selling out and moving west! Literally!!!

Always room for another Michael in the group and in Colorado! Enjoy reading all the good info on the page and them coming out and seeing the real deal! Welcome!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.