Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Cube concentrator
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
h20prospector
Looking to buy complete Gold Cube set-up. If anyone has one they are trying to get rid of, or know someone who does, please let me know. PM me on this site or email me at paw5746@gmail.com.

Thanks for viewing, but never mind. I found one. signs021.gif
russau
That was fast Pat! Im sure your going to like it!
Caveman
Pat, you will like it - and you can run 1/4" material through it (which I suspected). When they have it set up as the "Gold Banker", that top section classifies to 3/8" (There's a write up on it in the GPAA Mag, where they field tested it, and liked it. It's another $275). I always thought classing to -8 was more for a quick clean up. It also does a bang up job when you quick class your material (when you have a lot of it) to -8, -12, -20 and -30. It really cuts down on processing time and the sheer amount of black magnetics you have to go through, with the added plus that 99% of the gold will be in the first section after the slick plate (2nd tier). Let it run for about 5 to 10 minutes after you put the last scoop in, and it will do a great job getting rid of a lot of the medium weight material too! I have the 4 tier system, and have yet to find any gold making it to the bottom (4th) tier. The 3rd tier has never had more than 3 - 5 colors of any size. Hmmm, I wonder if adding 2 more tiers will allow you to class to -2? chin.gif That's about $200..... blink.gif Hard to justify for a little gain. sadno.gif 2 people working together can run a lot of -4 buckets thru it, though, if you ever want to give it a try.
russau
i have screened to -30 and have only found several small peices(real small) on the second teir and none so far on the third. but im old and go slow. ys just gotta have something todo all day long and i dont play bingo!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.