Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Inland 8" All-In-Wonder Lapidary
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
swizz
I have two lap machines and am going to sell this one. Thought I'd list it here for my friends first... it will go fast on Craigslist or Ebay.
I'll post it here for a few days first if anyone's interested, PM me or respond here. Great machine for the beginner or pro!
Here's a link from the manufacturer: Inland 8" All-In Wonder
$350.... prefer pick-up but will ship if buyer pays shipping costs. It's about 20lbs or more.
[edit] $300 ($50 discount) for CP Club Annual or Lifetime Members. smile.gif
It has fewer than 20hrs of use and is in excellent condition. $350 is a steal for this setup. happy088.gif
Extremely versatile machine that will pretty much do it all.
This is the 8" model and I'm including some extras...
EXTRAS: Inland Dop Station (used once) with two sticks of dop wax, Water Drip Add-On Kit, 1lb of Covington Super Cerium Oxide #710, and extra tube of motor lube
The diamond discs included are #170, #325, #600, #1200 + a #60 barely used that I paid $75 for.
I am not including an 8" trim blade, they are readily available and personal preference.
Here's all the goodies:
swizz
SOLD! order.gif
I wish someone here could have gotten it. I listed it on ebay for $350 and it sold within two hours! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.