Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbee Here!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
RJEColorado
Hello everyone, I just joined this club last night. I am new to the hobby, but have been deep into researching it for the last 2 years or so. Club looks like a pretty good group of people, looking forward to meeting you all.
Talk to you soon,
Rich
swizz
sign0016.gif
Welcome Rich. Make yourself at home and don't be afraid to ask questions.
Dypheron
Welcome!
Denise
smileywaving.gif Hi Rich and welcome to the CP club and forums! Hopefully you have had some time to check out the info in the protected section and the researched areas provided for club members. Feel free to post up some of your adventures, we have lots of cool sections here in the forums and we would love to hear about them.

Denise
russau
Rich your right! it is a great club with great people.if i lived closer id join!
RJEColorado
Wow, you guys have a lot of good information here. Looking forward to taking on this new hobby. I have spent a lot of time researching and this site has a lot of good resources...
Thanks for welcoming me to the club...I am sure I will have a lot of questions once I get started.
russau
I agree with doing the research to get the info! the more knowledge you gain, the better off you are if challenged about your activeitys!
DillonGoldDigger
I'd like to learn about gold prospecting/panning. If you know someone that needs an assistant or helper for a few days, I'd be more than happy to work without being paid and without getting a split of the profits just in exchange for the knowledge and experience.

swizz
Hi DillonGoldDigger and welcome to CP. sign0016.gif
It would help if you told us a little more about yourself. eating-popcorn-03.gif
General location?
Are you just looking to learn panning/sluicing techniques?
Do you own any equipment?
I don't think many of us need any "help" per se.. everyone is pretty small scale. However... the Annual and Lifetime Members here have occasional gatherings/outings. Those are definitely good for learning and hands-on regardless of experience level. Really friendly people and I've learned from every single person I've met here.
cheers.gif
Dypheron
Some might say we need mental help...
swizz
you better learn me somethin' at the next outing.
Dypheron
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 21 2013, 01:44 PM) *
you better learn me somethin' at the next outing.

How about how to hunt Precambrian life forms and hang out with Kevin Bacon?
swizz
[Burt Gummer, with his wife Heather at his side, berates the dead monster fought off with their "family arsinal"]
Burt Gummer: "Broke into the wrong God damn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!"
Dypheron
I prefer:

Earl: What kind of fuse is that?
Burt: Cannon Fuse.
Earl: What do you use it for?
Burt: My cannon.

swizz
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
It's in my personal Top-10 movies.
One of the only movies I can watch more than once and still enjoy just as much... I don't think it was a blockbuster either, kinda flew under the radar.
Good suspense, good humor and not overly graphic. Like a classic horror flick should be.
swflman1999
Hi all I am looking for someone around the loveland area to go rochhounding with. I am willing to travel just looking for a friend or two in the area to do stuff with
let me know if interested
dan
fenixsmom
Welcome to the forum!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.