Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Never Too Young...
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
Denise
Hi,
I just thought everyone might enjoy this pic of our son being the tender while his dad was highbanking. :P I love to see how much kids enjoy playing in the dirt, and learning about prospecting. :D It just shows, your never too young to learn!
ME CO
Great pic Denise- thats what its all about. Mark
mtpan
thats a great pic of your son. Its nice see kids enjoy themself. MTPan
Denise
:D It's really fun when he wakes up excited, with a gleam in his eyes talking about finding gold in his pan. You would think it was Christmas in his dreams! laugh.gif
CP
:D That's my boy!
Denise
No Dan. That's OUR boy. ;)

Denise :P
russau
as megan would say......................................nice shovel! :):) just joking!!! thats one heck of a education your sons getting!! thats somthing that he might not remember right now, but when he gets older ,he will treasure those moments, and the pictures!! i have a lot of pictures with 8 children and 13 grandchildren and 2 more on the way!! like i said, theyll remeber!!!
Redpaw
laugh.gif Hey He's planting nuggetts like the Buzzard :D laugh.gif :D

Thats cheating !! :D laugh.gif :D
skunks_lil_nun
OMG!! I just saw that picture and he is too dang cute!! Maybe when he's older we'll have to introduce him to Mikayla...shes a great cook and miner!! :P This is a great age to get the kids into this hobby...it seems when they get older and are learning they lose interest. But Mikayla is still loving the whole mining thing...at first she called herself a 'goldminder' because she didn't know how to say it.

keep up the good work Mom & Dad!!

Kriss
Denise
Amazing how time flies!! happy.gif He's still very much into prospecting, even more so now. He can almost out dig me now.
<-----Proud mom
cloud9.gif
swizz
I can't believe that's Timmy and really not very long ago! I'm guessing he's taller than me right now, holy cow time flies.
You guys should be very proud too, he's a fine young man. happy088.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.