Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for an M1a
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
amorton
So I have plenty of the other evil rifles that I feel I would like / need, but I am looking for an M1a "M14" if any one has a line on one please let me know. Don't have a lot of cash "some" but am very willing to trade either other rifles or custom mining equipment. Let me know if you have one you can part with.
Caveman
QUOTE (amorton @ Dec 29 2012, 11:13 PM) *
So I have plenty of the other evil rifles that I feel I would like / need, but I am looking for an M1a "M14" if any one has a line on one please let me know. Don't have a lot of cash "some" but am very willing to trade either other rifles or custom mining equipment. Let me know if you have one you can part with.

There is one here at the pawn shop in Westcliffe - I think they want $1300 for it, I will check on my way out and give you a call.....

Caveman

Caveman
It is a Springfield Armory M1 .30-06. They were closed today, so I will try to call them and get the price if you are interested - I think they want around $1300 for it.

Caveman
amorton
QUOTE (Caveman @ Dec 30 2012, 10:38 PM) *
It is a Springfield Armory M1 .30-06. They were closed today, so I will try to call them and get the price if you are interested - I think they want around $1300 for it.

Caveman

Scott that's a M1 Garand, I am looking for the magazine fed M1A which is chambered in 308. It has the same basic action but just updated a bit.
russau
the 14 is a sweet shooter for sure. loved shooting it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.