Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gat's Liquidation Sale
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Gat-Wa.
;) Hello all,
Well, it's time for Gat to upgrade and downscale a bit.
For sale one 4" Super Sucker Keene dredge with Air-T-80, upgraded with miners' moss and deep ribbed rubber, and welded handles on all 4 corners of the dredge frame. Hoses are all in very good condition with a 90 degree nozzle (home-made), this dredge has been one of the best dredges I've ever owned. I call it Old Reliable.
Asking $850.00 firm.
Allso one 3" Dual Stage Keene dredge, home-made pontoons and frame, rebuilt pump, runs real good and very good hoses (no air).
Asking $500.00 or best offer.
And one 4" Keene dredge pontoons, frame, hoses, jet, 1 sluice, header box, riffles, every thing but motor, pump and air.
Asking $250.00 or best offer

Pics of all will be in the forum soon.
Gat.
Coalbunny
I'm interested in the 4", or is that just the parts and not the dredge itself? You know where I'm at for a few more days, or you can PM me here or at my yahoo addy, html5lover@yahoo.com. Don't have my wyoming.com e-mail available down here.

Anyhow, get ahold of me and let's start talking.
Carl
Gat-Wa.
This is the 4" keene super sucker
Gat-Wa.
This is the 3inch dual stage keene crash box and sluice, motor, pump and jet
works real good for fine gold recovery.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.