Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THANK YOU EVERYONE!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO PUT IN AN EFFORT!
Folks started to show up on Monday 6/19 and we took the last three left down to the Dreamtime mine on 7/02. WOW! What a rally it was too...... ;) :D :P
Some of you traveled quite some distance to make it here and we are VERY GLAD that you all made it. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed meeting everyone.

The duck race was a success even if I did take a dunk!........ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Lots of new faces came out to learn about the small scale mining and we even got to meet Tracy from the WDFW and then Larry showed up from the Co. Div. of Wildlife...... He drove over 150 miles on his own dime and time to come up.........WONDERFUL!

We also would like to THANK all the volunteers and donators who helped out while they were here for the rally........ B)
Geno looked really good with the sign on his back that said....."Ask me about the ducks!"........ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
THANK YOU TO GUYS! We sure do appreciate all your extra efforts while you were here.
The rally was a COMPLETE SUCCESS!

I'm sure Creagh will be putting up some more pics or she will have JAW do it..... ;) :P

Those of you who couldn't be here........ :( :(
We sure missed ya'! But we were all thinking of you.

A GREAT TIME WAS HAD BY ALL! GOOD JOB EVERYONE!

THANK YOU!
CP
russau
dan, have you heard anything back from the venders? how did they do??they all looked very happy to me when i talked to them during the rally!
serching4auinsc
Great job by a wonderfull group of folks. Thanks D&D for keeping me entertained after the rally and thanks again to Gat for leaving his roof to keep me dry. I had a super time at the rally and for a few days after to. Will have to get out west more often. thanks to all who helped make this happen this list is just to long... but my hats off to all.

Keith
Poor Boys Prospecting Toys :P
goldpanco
it was a fun rally to go to and see the different dredges :P
Barney-mi
I must go with everyone D&D you guys did a great job. was nice to meet
everyone to put a face to the the names on the net. again great job. I will
be back out again. :D :D :D Barney-mi
JAW
Barney, what a time we had with you folks. Please tell Tuffy howdy for us and we look forward to doing something again someday. Who knows, maybe you will get crazey and come west.

Boy I tell you, them folks back there sure did a bang up job.

JAW rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.