Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Club member meeting night
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
Pages: 1, 2, 3
CP
We're going to switch the meeting night to the first Sunday instead of Monday of the month @ 6pm MST.
Hope to see everyone there.
Denise
Here is a direct link to the CP club members chat room.
Meeting tomorrow night, so we hope to see you all there! smile.gif Will be fun to see what everyone brings to the plate.
swizz
I'll be bringing pork and beans to the plate as usual. tomatoes.gif
I have along day of work planned so might be a little late tonight but maybe not because of the time change.
Hopefully a few more members tonight for some mining talk and general chit-chat, it's always fun!
See y'all at 6ish.
CP_Member.gif
CP
See everyone there tonight for open discussions. Should be a blast as always! extra_happy.gif

Swizz, we'll hold a spot for ya' close to the peanuts and popcorn! And I do believe that qualifies for a contest entry!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-cool14.gif
Denise
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Nov 3 2013, 12:27 PM) *
See everyone there tonight for open discussions. Should be a blast as always! extra_happy.gif

Swizz, we'll hold a spot for ya' close to the peanuts and popcorn! And I do believe that qualifies for a contest entry!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif smiley-cool14.gif

I brought the cold chocolate milk......but I drank it all! blush.gif laugh.gif Woody brough some great question about the LR2000! happy088.gif
Nice job on the entry Chris, good eye!

I wonder who will be next?
music037.gif

Crusty
Sorry I missed it... sounds like I missed some good info.

Since it is November, I'll give thanks to Mr & Mrs CP and the rest of the regulars who make this forum so great. Glad I'm a CP_Member.gif

QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Nov 4 2013, 09:54 PM) *
Nice job on the entry Chris, good eye!

I wonder who will be next?
music037.gif

info_grin.gif
CP
QUOTE (Crusty @ Nov 6 2013, 10:06 AM) *
Sorry I missed it... sounds like I missed some good info.

Since it is November, I'll give thanks to Mr & Mrs CP and the rest of the regulars who make this forum so great. Glad I'm a CP_Member.gif

info_grin.gif

Sorry you missed the meeting too Crusty but we'll all be looking forward to seeing you at the next one coming up 12/1/13

Thank you Crusty, and you've just gotten an entry! smiley-cool14.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Nov 7 2013, 03:27 AM) *
Sorry you missed the meeting too Crusty but we'll all be looking forward to seeing you at the next one coming up 12/1/13

Thank you Crusty, and you've just gotten an entry! smiley-cool14.gif

Added it as a recurring event on my calendar, so I will have a better chance of not missing it lol
Denise
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif The first Sunday of every month!! happy112.gif I added it to the CP forum calendar for next month.
Chat is always open to club members, so feel free to meet up in chat anytime if you want.
swizz
Meeting tonight!
I'm working way down in Elizabeth so I might be a little late for tonight's mtg but I'll make it!
Hope to yack it up with you all tonight in Chat. Let's talk mining.... or something, anything. Fun! cheers.gif
CP_Member.gif
Dypheron
QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 1 2013, 05:35 AM) *
Meeting tonight!
I'm working way down in Elizabeth so I might be a little late for tonight's mtg but I'll make it!
Hope to yack it up with you all tonight in Chat. Let's talk mining.... or something, anything. Fun! cheers.gif
CP_Member.gif

I'll try to make again this month, can't promise I'll be awake in time though...
swizz
Great meeting last night Dan. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I learned some stuff, yahaha. wink.gif
More participants would be nice too... please put it on your calendar for next month folks! It's fun, I promise... and you get to know other club members at the same time. I've met some really really good people here and the mtgs are a great ice-breaker. Topics are always open for discussion and real friendly.
1st Sunday of each month, 6pm or later and very worthwhile. happy088.gif
Crusty
QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 2 2013, 05:57 AM) *
Great meeting last night Dan. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
I learned some stuff, yahaha. wink.gif
More participants would be nice too... please put it on your calendar for next month folks! It's fun, I promise... and you get to know other club members at the same time. I've met some really really good people here and the mtgs are a great ice-breaker. Topics are always open for discussion and real friendly.
1st Sunday of each month, 6pm or later and very worthwhile. happy088.gif

Got the calendar reminder I set for the meeting... but I was driving home from Farmington, so I figured it would be best to keep my eyes on the road! ;)
CP
Club members meeting tomorrow night @ 6 pm MST
Cya' there! soldier.gif
swizz
I leave for the ranch this morning and won't be back until Tues. I can get on the forum from there with my smartphone. I don't think I can run Java with it to access Chat but I'll try.
Denise
Stay safe and have fun if you can.
swizz
Thanks D, I will do that!
Brandon will take my place in the meeting tonight. happy088.gif
Denise
Here is a direct link to the Colorado Prospector club members chat room.
Remember to use this months new password for the meeting, sent out in the club newsletter notice! happy112.gif

Meetings tonight at 6 pm MST
fenixsmom
I can't get in the chat :( I keep being redirected to here http://service.parachat.com/knowledgebase....d=12&id=275 can someone email me a link to the room?
Denise
Looks like you registered your username. You should be able to click the link above and get to the page again. I will update that link on the registration page.
Woody
Headed to the chatt room!! It's been along time.
Denise
Good to hear from you Woody, I'm looking forward to seeing you! smile.gif
fenixsmom
Well I got as far as lobby 2. It's my phone, not your link. Thanks D. I guess ill sit this one out.
swizz
The chat room runs on Java and I don't think there's a Java app but I'm gonna search Google Play. I'm on my smarty phone tonight too. So bummed, would love to get caught up with Woody.
fenixsmom
eating-popcorn-03.gif
QUOTE (swizz @ Mar 2 2014, 07:19 PM) *
The chat room runs on Java and I don't think there's a Java app but I'm gonna search Google Play. I'm on my smarty phone tonight too. So bummed, would love to get caught up with Woody.

The play store didn't show up on the apps. The I-store did though. Maybe it'll work with your new smartphone.
swizz
Nope, I'm running a Note 3 on Android platform... no Java apps that I could find.
swizz
We don't get to play in any reindeer games tonight. kick_can.gif
fenixsmom
I know :c
CP
Rats! I'm sure Woody would have enjoyed seeing you both in there too. Was really good to see him in there and chat a bit.

Sorry for the difficulties on the rediret link when registering, that should be fixed now and the chat room should be a little more mobile device friendly as well. Let me know how it's working folks.
swizz
As long as it's Java based I don't think mobile access is an option.
CP
Give it a shot, not sure about Ipads or Iphones but chat should be enabled for mobiles now.
AirBreather
Back here after a couple of years... Very interested in meeting like minded folks....Looking to get back into prospecting....Other interests, include the U.S. Constitution, especially 1st and 2nd amendments, state of the union, self sufficiency and of mining laws and rights...

Would like to attend a club meeting or meeting folks nearby... I am in Douglas County, Parker...

CP
Welcome back Airbreather.

Colorado Prospector club members can meet up in the monthly chat room meetings no matter where they are located. Just need to use your monthly club members password to access the chat.
By the way....how are those mobile devices working in there now? Any club members get a chance to check it out yet?

Direct link to the Colorado Prospector club members chat room.
fenixsmom
Mine isn't working, but it's a hoopie piece of... I'll need to track down a real compooper next month. :)
CP
Ok, another update for you mobile device users, there is an app needed to make them interact with the java chat room.
Go to this link http://service.parachat.com/knowledgebase/...ed-message.html
From there you can follow the link to get the app and then sync up with the chat through the mobiles.

Hopefully that helps with everyone's mobile device access.
It will be great to have you in the next meeting too fenixsmom, look forward to it. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif mobile device or better puter'. happy088.gif
swizz
Unfortunately I'll be at the ranch again this Sunday.
I looked at the link you provided. There is no mobile "app" that they recommend, they recommend their version of Chat Room named ParaChat. That would be your Chat host for the CP site if I read that right. Do we use ParaChat here?
The Java message they described has never come up for me when attempting to log into chat from the mobile phone.
My Java Script is 'enabled' on the phone, I did this in Settings. I also clicked "allow pop-up windows for this site" in my Java settings window.
Still no luck. No Chat window appears to log into when I click on Chat as I normally would (but from smartphone).
If any of you others with smartphones could try to log into Chat (besides myself and fenix) I think that would be helpful. I'm not sure that anyone has successfully done it yet.
swizz
Ranch is pushed back to Monday so I'll make that mtg. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
... but I'd still like to help resolve the mobile interface problem. I'll dig into my device settings some more to see if I missed anything. It's possible that a security setting in my phone doesn't like it, but typically it lets me know when it detects an unsafe pop-up or window and gives me options.
I'll have my phone at my side during the mtg and maybe we can try stuff while we're there too if anyone thinks of anything. confused0082[1].gif
CP
Cool Swizz, glad you'll be able to make it this month. We can try to figure out the mobile device thing. Tough for me to test since I don't have one so maybe together we can figure out what's up. You going to be able to make it tonight fenixsmom?
Anyone else planning to attend the club members meeting tonight in chat?
fenixsmom
Oh my god that was tonight?!?! I completely forgot! Hopefully it was a productive meeting ;)
swizz
It was a good mtg! Really nice chatting with you Ken and you brought some great questions to the table last night. happy088.gif
I still can't get ParaChat to load on my device and open the Chat window though.
ksk2175
Thanks for all the great advice last night ... good chatting with you all!
Denise
I was there (next to Dan in chat) during the meeting also. CP was suppose to tell everyone I said "hi" but he didn't, gen069.gif so hi everyone!! smileywaving.gif

laugh.gif

CP
Hope to see some of you there this evening if you can make it.
cheers.gif
Starts at 6pm MST
fenixsmom
My phone still sucks so I didn't make it. Did I miss anything important?
Denise
smileywaving.gif Hope all is going well your way! They did a lot of talking about gold recovery, equipment modifications and future gatherings.
Would have been nice if you could have made it. Give that sweet baby a big hug from me. arms.gif
swizz
Due to work and/or mining on Sundays, I haven't made the last few meetings and I apologize. wacko.gif Really busy summer this year.
I think I rolled in at about 8 last night and was absolute roadkill by the time I shook the dust off. Sixteen buckets of rough fed to the highbanker and tailings re-purposed... twas a long day. I wish I could have gotten in on the equipment mod and Gold recovery chat!
swizz
PC is crashed and I think it's one of my hard drives. cry.gif
Posting from smartphone now so meeting is not likely for me tonight. Really bad timing. I have 4 invoices that I need to access in MSWord for billing customers, screwed. My neighbor is looking at it now.
swizz
pcwhack.gif
PC has been fixerated!! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm back.
CP
whew.gif Whew that was a close one! Glad the pc is re-sitiated with itself! pcwhack.gif
So I'll see ya'll in there in about 15....
biggrin.gif soldier.gif
Scratch60
This is the thread I wanted to subscribe to. Hey, gang. smileywaving.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.