Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Keene 3" Ultra Mini Dredge
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
rogerpjr
Due to circumstances beyond my control I am forced to sell most of my mining/prospecting equipment. For sale here is a brand new Keene 3" Ultra Mini dredge. Dredge has never been in the water or had fuel in the gas tank. It is a model 3400PH and comes with a 4 HP Honda engine. It does not have an air compressor but you can easily add one. The dredge comes with all hoses and parts and even includes a 3" swivel nozzle ($110), three 100' lengths of floating, 5/16" braided polypropylene rope (new in packages, 7.50 ea) and four 4" carabiners (5.00 ea) to attach lines to dredge. The dredge alone sells new for $2450 + about $300 shipping. I will sacrifice the complete package for $2100. You can pick it up on the north end of Colorado Springs.
JOHN MOORE
i was needing a dredge to clean out my boat slip would this dredge work for that?
russau
yep !a three will take some time to dredge it out, but after your done you could sell it! OR all you need is a long suction hose/hi pressure pump/venturi/and a real long discharge hose to move that material out of your slip area and (?) onto the bank. the dredge will only move that material a couple of feet away and back into the water. you want that material away from your slip.and unless the water is moving(current) where your boat is, itll be cloudy as all heck and your visability will NOT be good!
rogerpjr
Dredge is sold!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.