Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Diamond planet discovered
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Space and Astronomy
CP
Yale researchers have discovered a diamond planet twice the size of Earth!
Check out the article here
Yale researchers discover diamond planet twice the size of the Earth
swizz
Finally!!!!
I've been dieing to try this thing out!
Caveman
QUOTE (swizz @ Nov 2 2012, 10:37 AM) *
Finally!!!!
I've been dieing to try this thing out!

Nice ride!
russau
Swizz, you get into it and ill push the go button! 3 2 1 ignition!
Coalbunny
Give me a better countdown than that Russ. I wanna get as far as I can from that contraption before lift off!
Caveman
I agree, coalbunny! Russ, maybe you better start at 1000.......

Caveman
russau
NOPE! if you make it to long Swizz will jump out and run like heck! gotta do it quick so he wont have time to undo the seat belt!:)
Caveman
Well, if we tie him in good and use a tricky knot, then we"ll have time to get far enough away! Wouldn't want to get scorched.
Know any tricky knots?
russau
tieing Swizz in wont work! hes got them fancy knifes to cut himself lose!he could be a slippery one!!:)
Caveman
He tosses a mean tommahawk too....... ohmy.gif
russau
QUOTE (Caveman @ Nov 11 2012, 01:49 PM) *
He tosses a mean tommahawk too....... ohmy.gif

yep! that would limit my get-a-way to safty!:)
swizz
Doing some test flights now, seatbelts were a good idea..... Quest to Diamond Planet
russau
so that was you up there flying around real fast! it looks good togo for your trip to the diamond planet!
Denise
Ha! The gullible has officially bit. smiley-laughing021.gif
Timmy is freaked out now and wondering if that could have just been you in your ship. unsure.gif

laught16.gif

After seeing the video, it looks like an assblaster from Nevada (from the movie Tremors) migrated to Colorado. biggrin.gif

Very cool info CP!
swizz
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Nov 19 2012, 08:15 AM) *
After seeing the video, it looks like an assblaster from Nevada (from the movie Tremors) migrated to Colorado. biggrin.gif

laught16.gif smiley-laughing021.gif
One of my fav movies too! cheers.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.