Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday Mrs. CP
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
79CHIEF
I'm a few hours early but......Wanted to wish you a very happy birthday lil' sis . cheers.gif
CP
Happy Birthday honey!! hug.gif
swizz
Happy Birthday Denise!!
russau
happy birhtday!
jim
I hope you have a great birthday Denise. Get 'ol Dan to cook you dinner tonight. purple_heart.gif
Denise
Thanks guys! It's been a great day. smile.gif
russau
OMG! Leonard let the cat out of the bag! shhhh my lips are sealed!
swizz
"only her hairdresser knows for sure"
Denise
I'm my own hairdresser, but all I know is Russ' lips are stuck shut and Leonard seems to like to torture cats. laugh.gif
leonard
Speaking of cats. I took a member of the cat family for a ride yesterday. A skunk! They like to move into my garage and live. I live-trap them and then relocate them about 15 miles away. Got the technique down pretty good and usually don't smell like skunk for more than a couple of hours. I moved about a dozen last year.
Leonard
Woody

Thanks for all that you do on this site Denise.
Hope your birthday was a day of peaceful relaxation. Woody.
Denise
Thanks Woody!

Dang Leonard, that is a bunch of skunks. So I guess I should say........Leonard likes to torture smelly cats in cages. giggle.gif

Crusty
Bringing this thread back! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Hope you have an amazing birthday!! happy088.gif

fenixsmom
EEEEK!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY D!!!! Thanks crusty for reviving the thread!
swizz
Wishing you the best birthday EVER! bop.gif
Happy Happy Birthday! sweet.gif
Caveman
Happy Birthday!
Dypheron
Happy Birthday!
79CHIEF
Happy Birthday Denise ! I hope you are havin' a great day. Love & Miss you !
DMH
russau
Well I must also say, Happy Birthday to you Denise! I hope today has brought you and your family lots of happiness!
MikeS
Happy Birthday! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
happy.gif Thanks for the birthday wishes! CP had to work but I spent the day with Tim (Skygazer) enjoying the day. I did wake up to the computer having and freak out on start up ouch.gif , so I was unable to access the net from our computer till we were forced to just do a computer recovery. Hopefully all is well now. happy088.gif

arms.gif
Thanks again!!
fenixsmom
Skygazer is your son?!? Imma have to draw you a picture now :D
Denise
Yes he is, and so is Mike (Trilobite)

<----------proud mom!! happy.gif
RhodoRose
Happy (belated, but just a little bit) Birthday, Denise! cloud9.gif Hope you had a happy day yesterday and another happy day today... and tomorrow... and the day after... and the day after that, etc., etc. ! Next time I'm out your way, lunch is on me!
EMac
Happy belated birthday! I hope it was a good one!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.