Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Micro Sluice 1 w/vibe For Sale
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
swizz
Hi all,
I could use some cash so I'm selling my Micro Sluice 1 with HFBE vibrator included. Instructions included.
This is a well known and excellent cleanup tool. happy088.gif Perfect for fines. This tool easily paid for itself in my case.
It is used but in very good condition, I took good care of it. Ready to rock n roll on your Gold cons.... just add any 12V power supply. Can be used in the home or in the field, packs well on an ATV.
Thought I would post it here for before using Craigslist or eBay. Would like to see it go to a good home.
It retails (with HFBE vibrator) for $212.45 plus shipping.

I will sell it for $150... we can split the shipping cost or you can come & pick it up if you'd like. smile.gif
sunspirit
Swizz, Is this still available? I'll have to check with the boss (wife) but I think I might be interested.
swizz
Yep... just let me know.
sunspirit
If you send me your snail mail address, I will send you a check. I will be able to come pick it up in a week or so. If I cant make it up there within a couple of weeks we can set up shipping then. Thanks! <sunspiritdesigns@yahoo.com>
swizz
You got it. Sending a PM your way now.
If you wanna come up and do a little fossil or Gold grubbin... maybe a multi-task trip? Let me know, it would be fun and I might be able to squeak a day in.
swizz
SOLD! order.gif
Thank you sunspirit... I'll give you a call later today or tonight to coordinate pickup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.