Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Casting Gem Prospectors
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Gemstone Casting
CASTING GEM PROSPECTORS

An award winning television Production Company is casting adventurous and dynamic people with experience mining and prospecting gems—who are willing and able to embark on a gem prospecting adventure around the globe.

Knowledge of gems around the world a plus, no holds barred personality must! Seeking male 25-45 with extensive travel experience.

Please include a brief bio of your mining experience and knowledge of gems, along with locations your have traveled to prospecting gems and / or mining.

Please send all submissions to gemstonecasting@gmail.com
Denise
I moved this thread to "wanted" and deleted the other duplicates you posted. I think one should be sufficient.
swizz
QUOTE (Gemstone Casting @ Sep 17 2012, 12:04 PM) *
Knowledge of gems around the world a plus, no holds barred personality a must!

LMAO smiley-laughing021.gif
Are the Hoffmans and Zeke crapping out on ya? Are you running low on drama queens to exploit our craft for ratings purposes?
Good luck with that... these scripted "no holds barred personality" reality mining shows are losing their charm fast, you better hurry your a$$... they've about run their course.
REAL miners like me and most here see through your thinly veiled reality show idiocy. I think Snooki and J-Wow might be available for a season. Just hand them a script and a brochure that explains what gemstones are and you'll have a winner.
2c.gif That's my 2 cents.... I suggest you spend it on a better idea.
yotafly
I agree not dogging the miners I would love to hit Antero its a dream of mine to get back up to the banana belt and meet some one with a claim and help them dig not for money just to see those stones come out of the ground. I respect everything those people are doing, now as far as the show show goes they need to spend more time on the gems and less time on The drama.
Dypheron
QUOTE (swizz @ Sep 17 2012, 12:49 PM) *
LMAO smiley-laughing021.gif
Are the Hoffmans and Zeke crapping out on ya? Are you running low on drama queens to exploit our craft for ratings purposes?
Good luck with that... these scripted "no holds barred personality" reality mining shows are losing their charm fast, you better hurry your a$... they've about run their course.
REAL miners like me and most here see through your thinly veiled reality show idiocy. I think Snooki and J-Wow might be available for a season. Just hand them a script and a brochure that explains what gemstones are and you'll have a winner.
2c.gif That's my 2 cents.... I suggest you spend it on a better idea.

+1. Maybe Corey Feldman would be interested, heard he's looking for a career reboot. Or Fred Savage. I'm all about having a hobby that I could make money from, but not at the expense of turning someone I started doing because I enjoy it into actual work at the whim of some fancypants with a camera.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.