Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put this on your bucket list, it is crossed off mine
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Human and Mechanically Powered Adventures
MontanaLon
Seems like a rather quiet section of the forum. Thought I would liven it up with my life and adventure of 3 years ago.

This is me doing what I do. Neighbors had a fire so I got to come home in gear to give the wife and kid a hug and kiss.

This is me and my boy at a training fire.

This is me about to have the most fun I have ever had.

The first seconds of the best hour of my life.

Getting "pinned" with a 9G token. Weighing 3/4 of a ton for even a few seconds is uncomfortable.

The pin.

My boy doing his best to follow in my footsteps.
russau
thankyou for your service! without fire fighters, nobody could feel safe! that had to be a kick b*tt ride for sure!
Denise
Fantastic pictures! Your little boy is adorable and seems to really enjoy being with you and part of your adventures.
I agree Russ.... smiley-clapping.gif Thank you very much for your service MontanaLon! It's the brave guys and gals (heroes) like you that keeps faith and hope in all our hearts. happy.gif

Thanks for the pictures and the smile!......We love seeing people living life to it's fullest with their families!!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.