Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dan, Denise, Gat - You guys did fantasitc
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
leonard
The rally was a tremendous sucess due to all of the hard work you guys did! I'd like to congratulate all of you. I really enjoyed it and everyone I talked to said the same.
Thanks.
Leonard
coargonaut
I'll second the nominatioin!

Ed
thegeno
an Amazingly Fantastic and Superbly run Rally... Can't wait til next year... D&D&G, you guys were AWESOME!

geno

PS
Thank Jesse for me, we had a great time at Vic's and found some nice gold!
sgaolson
Just took a break from unloading the RV. And I can't agree more, Chris talked all the way home about the membership he (we) won, and the great people we met. Looking forward to seeing you guys again in August.....
motorbikemike
I have to say I was very IMPRESSED with the whole thing! The venders where great and the games where cool( even though I didn't win any :P ) I had a great time even though I was only there for a short time :( Thanks for all the hard work you guy's and gal's ;) the rally was well worth the wait!!!!
russau
this rally was outstanding in every way! dan , denise, gat and all did a outstanding job! i couldnt of had a better time! good food,good times and good friends!! THE BEST!
Gat-Wa.
Ok guy,s here is the 3rd prize from the duck race :P laugh.gif :D B)
Redpaw
Holy Crapola...A Masterpeice !!!

and it went to a well deserved guy if I might add.

That is so nice......you need a clear display case.

WOW
JoDeath
WOW!!

My wife, kids and I had a great time!!

I've been to a few mining get togethers, but never one that was so good for the kids. The treasure hunt was very cool! B)

I also was impressed with how many people, whom I have never met, came up to me and treated me like old friends. :)

We are still in Colorado, but when I get back home to Utah, I will post some pictures. Unfortunately, the picture of CP swimming did not turn out as good as we had hoped.

Thanks again to CP, Mrs. CP and all the others. Hope to see you all again soon!!

Jo
russau
heck it was good to meet you to jo!
DFS ALAN
DFS ALAN: I had A great time at the rally and had A good time camping out with old friends and new ones to. I wish I could have gone back to vics place to prospect but had to get back home. If you need A DFS sluice box I have some and I am building more of them right know. Thanks for A great rally. (Alan) B)
leonard
Dan's dunk at the beginning of the duck race and Denise's dive to save the poor, hapless ducks from plunging down Clear Creek was all caught on video. Rally DVD's will be available in a month or so after getting the editing done. After watching the raw video, I'm convinced that this was one of the best rallies ever. It really shot well on video.
Leonard
Denise
Thanks!!
As long as a few people learned a little and had fun..........then it was worth it all. :)
gold_tutor
Leonard, please put me on the short list for one of the Rally DVDs. THX!

If you're editing that hard, how about making a list of characters like in the movies laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Will be great to see who is who finally. B)

Good Work, Leonard!
gold_tutor
DFS Alan,

Sure heard good things about your DFSluices. Please remember to put up your pictures and details on the For Sale forum Dan and Denise have provided here.

Pictures, my man, PICTURES!!!!!!! :D
russau
lots of pics of allans dfe sluice over on the DEF web site and over on tom ashworths site.plus go to allans web site.
Matt Mattson
Thanks Dan and Denise -- you guys (Gat and everyone else too) did one fantastic job with the rally.

It'll just get better and better!

I enjoyed meeting those of you I had not met before and look forward to seeing you all again in the future.

Matt Mattson
JAW
What a great time we had at the rally. We got home yesterday and we left home June 10th. In that tiem we had 6 days without rain. Now that should be a record. We came home with MANY pounds of rocks and soem reall dillies. We got gold in NV, CO, WY and SD on this trip but we got rocks from every stop, now you understand Creagh and rock pounds.

When we pulled up at our home the cops were here as some @#$%^&*(()(*$%#%@@%$&* broke into our home and stole 3 guns and drank our OLD booze. Hope they puked their guts out. Anyhow our trip was out of this world and great. We did find out that my great uncle John did ride with Bill Cody. What a time in Cody.

We are trying to protect our home so we can make the trip to WA. You know, I wonder if !@#$%^&*(@!#$%^&* would yeild some gold after being ran through a rock crusher?

Keep em Grinning.

JAW rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
jmann
I would like to make a motion that Dave be head of the posie to run these @#$%^&*()!@#$%^&* down. Givem a fair trail before a body of mining jurors. Then haulm out to the rock crusher. We know the feeling at 6644 Jaw. Went through it about 8 years ago. Really makes you feel violated. You cant help but take it real personal. jmann
russau
sorry to hear that jim! but im glad you had a great vacation/trip! it was nice meeting you and your wife! untill next time!
gold_tutor
Jim that is Terrible that you and your wife had to come home to that shocker! Where were your neighbors. Must have been a real quiet drunk, eh?

Hope you can make it to the Washington rally. Understand your cool hoodornament with its blinking LEDs was quite a hit at Idaho Springs.

Glad the drunk didn't mess up your place too badly. HOpe you give him a hangover to remember, since it sounds like the cops know who did that to you and your wife.

Keep your chin up, and your goldpan handy...never know when you're going to need to bean someone with the steel version. <_<

Megan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.