Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Looking for Lapidary Equipment
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
everythingiseasy
Hello,
I'm looking for used lapidary equipment. Ive just inherited a LOT of rough material. Now that my kids are getting into the rock thing the wife finally gave me the go ahead to set up a workshop in the garage. Id be more than satisfied with basic or older equipment. For now we are just looking to tumble, slab and polish or maybe try cabbing. I have an ex-silversmith in the family who could show me the ropes but she no longer has any of her supplies.

I have cash (some) but I am also willing to trade my labor and/or services (Particle size analysis, Bond Indices, Grindability tests, Gravity separation, Assays, Sample preparation, Stage crushing, etc...) Drop me a PM maybe we can work something out.
everythingiseasy
QUOTE (everythingiseasy @ Aug 8 2012, 04:59 PM) *
Hello,
I'm looking for used lapidary equipment. Ive just inherited a LOT of rough material. Now that my kids are getting into the rock thing the wife finally gave me the go ahead to set up a workshop in the garage. Id be more than satisfied with basic or older equipment. For now we are just looking to tumble, slab and polish or maybe try cabbing. I have an ex-silversmith in the family who could show me the ropes but she no longer has any of her supplies.

I have cash (some) but I am also willing to trade my labor and/or services (Particle size analysis, Bond Indices, Grindability tests, Gravity separation, Assays, Sample preparation, Stage crushing, etc...) Drop me a PM maybe we can work something out.

Thank you for the offers, I have found the equipment that suits my needs.

Thanks again,

JT
Denise
smiley-clapping.gif Thats fantastic JT! We all would love to see some of the work you do with the new equipment.
What kind of equipment did you find if you don't mind me asking? I know tumblers are always fun to start off with. I'm also going to move this thread to the sold/found section. happy088.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.