Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bounty Hunter VLF
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting
swizz
There was one here in the paper for $35.... so, what the heck I bought it.
Came from a family who bought it a while back and only used it a couple of times with the kids... pretty new with box and instructions.
I know this has to be a bottom-line metal detector but couldn't resist at $35. It doesn't even have a headphone jack.
Maybe I could just use this to learn basics since I've never detected before. I'm not planning on looking for gold with it, but maybe trash/relics and possibly coins?
Any thoughts?
traddoerr
Chris, it can't hurt to just go give it a try, bounty hunters are not bad & for $35 you can't go wrong , I bought an ACE 250 in march 2011 and have had lots of fun with it, use some coins and stuff to learn the different sounds, then when you go looking with it dig every thing till you get the hang of it and have patience as it will take time best of luck and have fun.thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.