Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blast from the past!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
leonard
Denise and maybe Dan may remember both of the featured artists in this video. They met both of them. One is easy, the other is a little harder. There won't be any new ones made with the pair as one of them is gone.

http://golddredgervideo.com/misc/manfromdenver.wmv

Leonard
Denise
That would be Geno and Matt. happy.gif
Excelent video Leonard! Sure brought a smile to my face.
Thanks!!
music030.gif
leonard
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Jul 6 2012, 05:46 PM) *
That would be Geno and Matt. happy.gif
Excelent video Leonard! Sure brought a smile to my face.
Thanks!!
music030.gif

That was taken at Matt's house a few years ago when I went to florida and picked geno up and spent a few days at Matt's house fishing. It was truely a great time. We went back to Geno's and then drove over to the cape and watched a space shuttle launch. Great memories!

Leonard
russau
Genes been gone for 2 1/2 years now! i still see his smileing face!RIP ole buddy!
leonard
That was a really fun trip. Gene was feeling good and we had a great time at Matt's.

Leonard
russau
ya just cant beat good times with good friends! and maybe a little sip of some good hutch or two!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.