Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DUCKS FOR SALE!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
Denise
I just wanted to let everyone know on line....That if you want to purchase a duck, and can't be here.......Now is your chance.
The ducks are $5.00 each, and if you win all you need to do is pay shipping for any items you might win.

Go to ColoradoProspector.com and on the left in the green is a donation button........

Make sure that in the message spot in paypal, that you put "Ducks" and specify if you want your duck launched in the "MRT" - "DEF" - or "CP" launching pad.

Launching pad for "MRT"= center of launch area
Launching pad for "DEF" = north of launch area
Launching pad for "CP" = south of launch area

We will be using only half the creek to launch the ducks...that way we have a better chance of catching them. laugh.gif
All three boxes (MRT, DEF and CP) will be dumped at the same time. :)

This has to be for a limited time only....so GET YOUR DUCKS NOW!!!

Deadline will be tonight mountain time at 12:00 midnight......so hurry.

Once you purchase a duck, I will notify you of color and number.
Sorry but Paypal is the only way we have to sell them online.

Thanks for all everyone's support. wub.gif

Denise
:)
Redpaw
Lil'Timmy and QJ are now in the race.....representing the MRT Northern Fowl Group.

Thanks for the ability to enter some friends,

Rp B)
Jordan
:P

Got my ducks!!!

Thanks!

:^D
LilTimmy
Redpaw also now represented, MRT Plover Plunderer Extraordinaire! blink.gif
Quilomene John
Hey all,
Watch out for those fast Northern Mallards (MRT Duckies) in the upcoming race! QJ laugh.gif
Jordan
^_^

Who won?!

Who won?!

:^D
Redpaw
Who won?

Who won??
ME CO
I think one of mine REALLY won but got away hahahahahahahah. Mark
Denise
The winner of the dredge was Ian from Colorado... He's a newbie, but as soon as he won, he went and puchases a suit to go with it. B) :D
In second place was sgaolson (Garry) who won a LIFETIME membership to ColoradoProspector.
And in third was Gat.Co who won a 10 popund smokey quartz button from the Dreamtime Mine.. :o ;) Gat says...
WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D  :o  :o  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif  :P  :D

And in fourth was a nice gentleman (I can't seem to remember his name). He is here from Colorado, and he won half off a Grubstaker claim.
The race was great......but I didnt get any pictures because I had to jump in and save the race from going sour..
:o laugh.gif laugh.gif :D
leonard
The duck race was a blast! I have it all on video, even Denise jumping in the water to rescue the poor, defenseless ducks from the raging current. I think my poor duck bit the big one in the rapids down stream.
Leonard
Redpaw
Denise jumped in to save a Duckie !!!!!
:D laugh.gif :D laugh.gif laugh.gif

CLASSIC
I'll picture that in my mind for quite some time.....( I gotta see that, I'll post that on the MRT front page with a headline of " Miner Woman saves Duck from water "
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Special Congrats to the Winners, Dan and Denise did real good, and we are proud to know them and their friends in Colorado...You Colorado folks are some good people so hang on to what you got because it is worth more than money can measure.

Tip's Hat in Salute !!

Rp
coargonaut
Last report, I think one of my ducks was spotted in the Platte River, up near Sterling.

hehehehehe

Ed
Redpaw
did any ducks actually get lost?
sgaolson
Redpaw, me and Gat were tending the catcher net and I am ashamed to say that yes a few miss guided ducklings were led astray at the last moments of the race. Rumors had it the Leonard's duck, was on steriods and that is how the escape commenced an investigation is pending.... blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif
russau
i heard that atleast one of them ducks were deep fried! they were on the crunchy side and didnt have much taste at all! but when your drinkin with leonaard and the ccc boys it dont matter much after awhile! haha
Redpaw
Just because his duck is twice the size of the other ducks don't mean nothing, I'm sure it can be attributed to genetics.

Those were protein shakes he was giving his duckie, and the duckie felt it wanted to be released back into the wild anyway so you guys unconciously turned your heads the other way in the spirit of the diverse habitat that was holding back Leonards duckie from being a free bird......

Yeah that's it, yea yea.....a secret catch and release program.....yea yea.....and other duckies formed a pack the night before and waited for the two foots to not watch the net....yea yea......and...

:D laugh.gif :D laugh.gif

Swim Hard Lil Duckie, your days of fading plastic are on your heels.....fly be free.
Denise
Here are the only pics I got of the duck race..
:)
Denise
Once they got in the water, I had to get back to work........ :o <_< laugh.gif laugh.gif mellow.gif
Redpaw
Plastic Tubs, Plastic Ducks.....Looks like native habitat to me... :D laugh.gif :D laugh.gif

water looks fast and cold could it be because of the wetsuits that I'm saying this?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.