Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: T minus 8 hours and counting.....
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
Jordan
Man....Russ is bouncing off the walls.

I think he might strangle me before we get there if we don't hurry up! blink.gif

Come to think of it....I can't hardly wait either!!!!

Hope I can navigate this big rig all the way there....I managed to get it into the drive last night without dropping it in a ditch so that was good!

Colorado here we come!!!!! :D :D :D
Redpaw
Jordan: Houston Control, Houston Control come in over...

Houston Control: Control here, Jordan all systems are clear and flight time has been bumped up, your clear for launch, over....

Jordan: Thank you Houston Control, checking last minute hose connections, and powering up the throttle over....

Houston Control: Roger that Jordan, Have a safe flight and godspeed be at your back over....

Jordan: All systems are nominal, launch window move up is perfect, powering up....

Houston Control: We have you on radar, nose down and fire coming out the tail end...

:D laugh.gif :D laugh.gif
Jordan
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Russ is on his way. I've got my prize winning nuggie in my billfold to show off.....thanks again for the contest! Just wish gold woulda stayed over $425

B)
ME CO
Hey Jordan I'll bring mine 2. The brothers can have a reunion haha. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.