Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gold Cube test
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
amorton
So I borrowed Cavemans new Gold Cube and shot a quick video. Thought I would share my results. It seems like a really good machine. everything is well balanced. The stand is easy to setup the cube requires almost no assembly. I would suggest a large tub vs the small to catch your tailings. Clean out is simple. I would suggest modifying the discharge off the pump to incorporate a hose nozzle if a hose is not available as the vortex mat is very soft and hard to every little bit clean the hose helped quite a bit. The total cons were a bit over a cup worth and will fit in a small pan. The results were awesome Lots of lead and gold! If you have a lot of cons to go through this thing is great! Thank you Caveman for letting me try it out. Here is the video I shot and a few pictures from the clean out, enjoy.

http://youtu.be/mvqkbdk4LWQ

Caveman
Looks fantastic, Andrew! You certianly had a better test than I did, with more material. Great break-down of the results, too. Great job!

Caveman
Caveman
Great video too!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.