Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Red Dog Fabrication "mining related equipment / other"
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
amorton
So I have decided to start a small on the side business doing fabrication welding and design. The gold prospecting community seems like as good a place as any to start. Some of you have seen my trommel build also in the equipment section. As I build new products I will try and keep this thread updated. If you have ideas for equipment you need or would like to modify let me know and I will see what I can do for you. I can build a trommel to your specs, sluice boxes shakers basically what ever you need I am willing to try and build it. I will offer 10% off my labor rate for all CP L2 and LT members, which depending on the scale of the project could pay for your membership.

web page coming soon, please use a private message if you need to contact me.

Andrew at Red Dog Fabrication

amorton
Today's build

Custom wet mucking shovel mod for large and small shovels.
Built these for Caveman here on the forum, modified shovels for digging in rivers and wet conditions. Helps keep the material you dig in your shovel. I can modify and sell you a new shovel or modify one of yours.

Mucking Shovel modification standard shovel: $30.00
"you supply shovel"

Mucking Shovel modification standard shovel: $25.00
"you supply shovel"

New shovel, price depends on shovel desired, ask for details

amorton
Today's build

Custom folding sluice stand. This stand is currently 36" high can be cut to any height desired. incorporating what I learned with my personal equipment this stand gives you the ability to modify the height of each corner to dial in either a stream sluice box, or for turning you sluice into a power sluice or high-banker. The frame clamps down on the sluice box so it will not slide off while working and can be build to accommodate any width sluice box. The stand pictured will take a 12" to 4" sluice box. Unlike other sluice stands I have seen on the market this allows you to fine tune your adjustments while working and without trying to hold the weight of the the box water and material while changing your angle. This stand will also support a folding sluice so you do not get sag in the joints.

Sluice stands are built to customers specifications stand pictured, $80.00

Caveman
Wow! They look great! Thanks. Looking forward to this weekend to test these out!
CP
Hi Andrew, thank you for the very kind discount offered to the Colorado Prospector club members, that's awesome!

The Red dog fabrication work looks great and very solid! Best of luck with this new business/venture.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.