Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fire Ban
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
Jordan
:(

I made reservations at Indian Springs. They have a total of 4 reservations so far leaving about 12 spots open. $21.50 per night I believe. Also discounts for the pool and hot springs.

They said no open fires...fire ban still in place. Signs up all over Clear Creek County.

Restrictions in place for all open burning including bonfires, campfires, charcoal, & wood barbeques & fireworks except campfires in US Forest Service designated campgrounds within designation fire grates/pits. Propane barbeque is acceptable.

http://www.dola.state.co.us/oem/PublicInfo...irebans2004.htm

I wanted a back up in case I don't fit into the GPAA lot. :D

fyi

:^D
Coalbunny
Dan! Gosh darn you! You been blabbing off to the county sheriff about awesomely hot my chili is, and now he's banned it! Boy, I KNEW you'd try something, I did I sure did! lol! laugh.gif
russau
mark, dont try to hide, i see you lurking!
ME CO
You stayin at Indian Springs 2 Russ? Looks like I be there 2. Don't forget my moss either LOL. Mark
Barney-mi
Puttin the the motorhome in the wind tomorrow night. will be staying at
Indian springs to. Ifin the lord is willing and the creeks don't rise we'll see
ya friday. :D :D :D
russau
mark, its looking like thats where we are staying..we are leaving tommorrow for the rally
ME CO
Looks like I'm committed to Indian Springs. Was gonna rough it on a matress in the back of the truck but my old friend Bill wants to go if he can- he's 80 and needs a lil comfort so I told him I'd drag his tent trailer up and get a reservation at the campground- old fart better be able to make it LOL. Mark B)
sgaolson
In about 16 more hours, me and the boy are pointin' the old coachman west and headin out, we'll see ya all in Indian Springs on Friday :D :D :D :D :D
russau
its funny to think about now but the "no fire" signs in clear creek county were dripping wet everytime i saw them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.