Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jaw Crusher Plates needed
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Equipment - Prospecting and Lapidary
Geo Joe
Does anyone here know of someone with an old Denver Mine and Smelter (Marcy) 4X6 Jaw Crusher PLATES ? I need both the monetary and stationary plates if they even exist anymore. This is a temp situation till I find and decide on a NEW jaw Crusher for Geocron and Geochem analysis. Joe 805-893-3345
amorton
QUOTE (Geo Joe @ May 3 2012, 03:20 PM) *
Does anyone here know of someone with an old Denver Mine and Smelter (Marcy) 4X6 Jaw Crusher PLATES ? I need both the monetary and stationary plates if they even exist anymore. This is a temp situation till I find and decide on a NEW jaw Crusher for Geocron and Geochem analysis. Joe 805-893-3345

If you get me a picture and later some demensions of what you need I may be able to build you something that will work
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.