Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: U.P. Michigan Winter Fun
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
Denise
I was looking at an old photo album book and found these pictures my dad took of Dan and myself a long time ago.
girly.gif I was 16 and Dan was 20. He was showing how deep the snow was (on the Seney stretch) , and there was alot packed under his feet even. Then I jumped in for a picture with him.......The rest is history. groucho.gif He has been trying to cool me off ever since. smiley-laughing021.gif

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
swizz
HA! emoticon-object-024.gif Young kids in love, and still in love! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Funny seeing Dan without the beard. I think he was going for the Charles Bronson look there. laugh.gif
Good old pics... I don't miss winters in the Yoop though. char060.gif
Kevin In Centennial
Really sweet! I will take CO winters over my native Michigan any time!!
Coalbunny
That's beautiful! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Denise
Seems like yesterday! happy.gif We will have to take a road trip someday and go back and relive some good times. biggrin.gif

Maybe a dip in the lower Tahquamenon falls again!
happy112.gif
Denise
This one of CP should warm up this thread..... giggle.gif Even though he looks like he is freezing!
Fun in the falls.......

Click to view attachment
russau
Those were the days my friend i see you had some fun!
Denise
The fun never ends Russ...... biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.