Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Just sent in for my membership.
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
Jimbo
The head cheese of the site talked me into joining and so I did. I read the benifits of being a member and figured it was the wise choice since I'm totally new to this panning and what not. My buddy and I are planning an excursion up in the Clear Creek area for a couple of days and are awaiting some maps to see where we can go. Buddy number 3 backed out when I told him us 2 wanted to hike a ways in.....pussy. Oh well, fun time will be had by all. We're rounding up packs and gear and looking forward to probably June 1st.

Jim
Denise
Welcome to the ColoradoProspector club Jim! smileywaving.gif

Make yourself right at home and let us know anytime if you have any questions. You should have received your club information last night after we activated your membership. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

By June the weather will be perfect for gold prospecting.
swizz
sign0016.gif

Definitely feel free to ask the questions. Lots of good folk here to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.