Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A song for Denise
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
leonard
I heard this in a movie today, 9 months, and I looked it up. I thought Denise might like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lyve_egY8o

Leonard
Denise
Van Morrison is great!

happy.gif Thanks Leonard! It's a great song and good timing after the rough weather we had here yesterday. Peaceful skies this morning though! happy088.gif

These are the days now that we must savor
And we must enjoy as we can
These are the days that will last forever
You've got to hold them in your heart.

My momma told me, there will be "Days Like This"!
leonard
QUOTE (Mrs.CP @ Feb 24 2012, 07:37 AM) *
Van Morrison is great!

happy.gif Thanks Leonard! It's a great song and good timing after the rough weather we had here yesterday. Peaceful skies this morning though! happy088.gif

My momma told me, there will be "Days Like This"!

After hearing These are the days, I ordered the cd. In listening to it I found another song on it that I really liked. Daring Night What was strange was it was the song immediately before These are the days and it also is on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGG9jirZqM

Pull up the lyrics while you listen to it at http://www.lyricstime.com/van-morrison-dar...ght-lyrics.html It's one heck of a love song!

In listening to him over the cd, he sounds a lot like Bob Dillon.

Leonard
Denise
Great tune Leonard! I have not seen the movie yet but it sounds like it has some good music. happy088.gif
Thanks for sharing some of the songs with us!
CP
Hey Denise.......You're awesome babe! Just in case I hadn't told you that yet today. hug.gif music-smiley.gif
Are you gonna' kiss me or not - Thompson Square

Enjoy the weekend everyone!
leonard
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Mar 4 2012, 10:00 AM) *
Hey Denise.......You're awesome babe! Just in case I hadn't told you that yet today. hug.gif music-smiley.gif

Enjoy the weekend everyone!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm!

There's others of us out there that think the same thing! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Leonard
russau
:):):):) no comment!:):):)
Denise
This life would kill me "If I Didn't Have You". happy112.gif

happy.gif
leonard
Dang it Denise!

Don't bring up those old threads! I went back and listened to both of the Van Morrison songs a few times on youtube and then I dug out the CD and I've been lisening with my headsets on so I can crank it up a little without bothering anyone after abuut the 50th time repeat of the 2 tracks over and over. Then I dug out a bottle of christmes wine I got and I'm still listening to the CD.

It's still great after the 50th time!

Leonard
Denise
I love bringing back old threads Leonard...... biggrin.gif ....After all, "These Are The Days". happy.gif
Denise
Now when I think of Van Morrison, I think of this thread. happy088.gif Good going Leonard! laugh.gif

Here is another great one you all may know titled "And It Stoned Me".

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.