Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Workshop
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
vbzivkovic
Hi everyone,

I own a geophysical surveying company and was wondering if there would be any interest in a workshop on geophysical surveying methods and how they apply to mineral exploration.

If there is enough of an interest I would be more than happy to set one up.

Feel free to email me at vbzivkovic@zivkovicgeophysical.com with any questions!

Thanks,

Vladimir
leonard
QUOTE (vbzivkovic @ Feb 15 2012, 05:50 PM) *
Hi everyone,

I own a geophysical surveying company and was wondering if there would be any interest in a workshop on geophysical surveying methods and how they apply to mineral exploration.

If there is enough of an interest I would be more than happy to set one up.

Feel free to email me at vbzivkovic@zivkovicgeophysical.com with any questions!

Thanks,

Vladimir

Boy! Count me in. I'm very interested.
Leonard
swizz
Also very interested. eating-popcorn-03.gif
Woody
I'd like to attend as well.
russau
if you would video tape this, i bet it would sell !! anyway,id be interested in buying a copy if it were made availiable! theres a lot of people that cant/couldnt attend this worksjop if done and would have liked attending it! very nice offer! thankyou!
colo_heff
Hello to the club Vladimir... I'd be interested as well... I'm familiar with using geophysical data and techniques in the oil industry (a former exploration geologist) but that was awhile ago... I'd like to see the advances in technology and this would be a great way... thanks for the offer... Bill
sunspirit
I too, would be very interested! Please let me know when it happens. (and where) A video would be wonderful! I don't know about everyone else, but I don't usually grasp all the points presented in one go.
amorton
I am in, this sounds like what my cousin does, he runs a small company that does analysis on drill tailings from oil an gas wells in Oklahoma. Would love to be able to have a more indepth conversation with him.
vbzivkovic
Wow, what a wonderful response! I most certainly will set up something soon. In the mean time if you're interested I have put up for purchase a short (30 minutes or so) PowerPoint presentation on my website (www.zivkovicgeophysical.com) under workshops.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.