Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AnyOne Have an Unwanted Sluice
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Logan Riley
If anyone has a unwanted sluice if you could let me know we can make a deal Just got back from Afghanistan and need a sluice. All have right now is a 10" pan trying to get something alittle more advanced. If you have anything in mind PM me thanks
swizz
Hi Logan,
I'm not sure where you're located but there are occasionally good deals on Craigslist Denver.
I was listing my dredge there today and noticed a Keene A52 for $100 (hidden in one of the dredge listings)... which is a pretty good deal.
Angus MacKirk sells a variety of portable sluices which are tuff plastic and most are less than $100 new from the factory. I own one of their Mini Long-Toms and can attest that their sluices do a good job of capturing fines and larger. Lightweight and super fast cleanup as well. I have only used mine for quick sampling, pretty happy with it overall. A52 does most of my work however.
Here's a link to Angus: Angus MacKirk
Not sure what you were doing in Afghanistan but welcome back and I thank you very much if you were there to serve our country. smileyflag.gif soldier.gif
Woody
Hi Logan,

I see you are here at Fort Carson, Welcome home. I have an extra A51 Sluice that I would be willing to part with. It is basically new, only been used 4 times I think. Still got the stickers and everything on it. The cheapest I have seen on the internet is 70$ plus shipping. I'll say 40 on mine and let you chew me down to 35 easy enough. Even if we don't do business I hope I run into you here at Carson. Drop me a line, Woody.
swizz
Woody, you are a kind soul and a straight shooter. char092.gif
Logan, I'd definitely take him up on that. signs021.gif
russau
QUOTE (Woody @ Dec 12 2011, 01:37 PM) *
Hi Logan,

I see you are here at Fort Carson, Welcome home. I have an extra A51 Sluice that I would be willing to part with. It is basically new, only been used 4 times I think. Still got the stickers and everything on it. The cheapest I have seen on the internet is 70$ plus shipping. I'll say 40 on mine and let you chew me down to 35 easy enough. Even if we don't do business I hope I run into you here at Carson. Drop me a line, Woody.

at that price, i dont think you could make one for less! thats a great deal! WELCOME HOME!
Denise
That is a great deal!
Just let me know when you find one and I wil move this thread to found for you.
Woody
Hi Mrs. CP

We met up last week and did business. He was a nice enough feller and I hope to see him around the thread some more. Now he, along with the rest of us, is anxiously awaiting the arrival of spring so he can and try out his new A51 sluice. Later, Woody.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.