Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Keene 2" Dredge MANY EXTRAS Included
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
swizz
This is an excellent machine in great condition with low hours and very little wear. Runs like a champ!!!
Oil was changed after every outing and I have only used premium fuel. It recovers fine Gold extremely well and I have rarely run it past half throttle... very powerful Honda 4-stroke GXH50, 2.5hp with Keene P90 pump. This model is a Jet Flare (mucho power) and has rugged inflatable pontoons. Diving equip included!
I am selling this equipment at this time as I am gearing more toward a trommel/banker operation for my mine.
MANY extras included... pics below. All Keene paperwork included as well.
Price cash: $1300 for CP Members (Annual or LT Membership status).... $1400 for non-members
Pick Up Only, will not ship

I have had good success hiking this unit into remote locations. I am pretty much a lone prospector and this dredge is great for a 1-man operation.

and much more...
swizz
... more stuff that is included

Miner's Moss + Keene Crevice Tool + tool for unclogging flare

Keene Pump Primer... very handy!!

Keene Miner's Backpack for the dredge

Henderson Gold Core 7mm wetsuit + one-piece lycra Promate Rash-Guard undersuit
Size ML... NOTE: I am 5' 10", about 160lbs and slim build. This suit is skin tight on me.
Suit is in very good condition and retails for $350 - $400 new

Neoprene hoodie for those cold days

but wait, there's more...
swizz
Oceanic full-face mask (sterilized) with regulator (these ain't cheap). Regulator is removable. Mask can be fitted with snorkel if long-arming.

Seasoft Ti Stealth Titanium... used only twice, size XL (11-13ish) ...retail for $80, very nice

Keene Heavy Duty Air Hose - 20ft excellent condition

Keene Weight Belt loaded with enough weights to keep ya down there. Weights typically retail for $15-$25 each, all included

... and of course, a portable pump for those toons. Keep this pump oiled and it won't let ya down. wink.gif

Selling all as one package, contact me if interested. I am only listing it here for now
Arbo
Man, I wish I had the money for that. The suit wouldn't fit, but I am dying to have a dredge and get out and move material. Seems like a hell of a deal to me.
swizz
No interest here so far and it is not listed anywhere else yet.
I am excluding the diving equip and offering the Dredge + tools + backpack + pump primer + pontoon air pump..... for $1000 (I'll sell the diving gear separately or keep it).
Last call friends... it's going to Craigslist if nobody here would like it. It will likely sell fast at this price.
CP
Wow Swizz, that's one heckuva' great deal either way!
Thank you for offering this deal to CP club members first with a discount too.
CP_Member.gif
Pass the word around folks, someone you know might be looking for a unit just like this and that deal is unbeatable! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

swizz
QUOTE (ColoradoProspector @ Dec 5 2011, 07:50 AM) *
Wow Swizz, that's one heckuva' great deal either way!
Thank you for offering this deal to CP club members first with a discount too.
CP_Member.gif

... and thanks for allowing folks to buy and sell stuff here. It would be a heck of a thing to ship and I prefer to buy and sell stuff locally anyway. signs021.gif
With Christmas right around the corner, this dredge would be a nice stocking-stuffer. groucho.gif
leonard
QUOTE (swizz @ Dec 5 2011, 08:55 AM) *
... and thanks for allowing folks to buy and sell stuff here. It would be a heck of a thing to ship and I prefer to buy and sell stuff locally anyway. signs021.gif
With Christmas right around the corner, this dredge would be a nice stocking-stuffer. groucho.gif

Great looking deal!

That first creek picture sure looks a lot like Kaufman Creek.

Leonard

swizz
Correct regarding the first pic!
About a mile further upstream from where your pics were taken.
Arbo
And the deal gets better. Wish I could afford it. If only the kids were grown and gone I could spend the christmas money on me. smiley-laughing021.gif
sunspirit
Swizz, do you have the dredge and stuff still? If so, I will beg the Boss... Please advise
swizz
Hi sunspirit,
It is still available and now listed on Craigslist. I discounted the price to $950 yesterday.
$950 includes the dredge + backpack + Keene primer + crevice tool + flare tool + hand air pump + miners moss + orig paperwork
One guy contacted me by email last night but hasn't gotten back. I have to give him dibs for now but if I don't hear back soon.... order.gif
Money talks... bulls**t walks
Diving stuff is still avail too if you want to work a deal on any of that.
swizz
order.gif SOLD order.gif

Still have the diving stuff available.

(hehe... I like the hammer-guy icon)
sunspirit
Swizz, Thanks anyway, The Boss was choking when I asked. I hope whoever got it knows what a great deal they got. Maybe if I process out my cons (and do well) she will be more receptive. Later, Mark
P.S. If you are getting into lapidary, maybe you would like some excellent cutting rough - of that I have plenty.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.