Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another Game to consider
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
thegeno
HEY D&D...
How about a GPS Poker Run?... Cards could be placed at various stores, restaurants, sponsor booths etc... contestants would have to get their cards from the various spots after being given only the GPS coordinates... Play 7card stud or texas holdem ... when all players are finally together, they could "draw/buy" additional cards to get their best hand... of course best hand wins...

geno
Denise
That is a great idea Geno, but I think Colorado would view that as gambling.
That sounds like a good game for the NW Miners Rally though. You might want to contact them with that idea.

I'm just trying to figure out the games like "Seed Treasure Hunt" with items to grab in seed for prizes, and the "Balloon Darts" where people can pop ballons by throwing darts at them with/without a prize inside, "The Great Duck Race" where ducks race for prizes, "The Panning Competition" where best times win prizes, and a "FREE" Raffle giveaway for prizes................. :D unsure.gif am I forgeting anything? ;) :D

It's all coming together GREAT!

We'll I got to go........Lots of planning to do still............ ^_^

Denise
:)
leonard
I'll go along with everything but the panning contest. Larry or Shirley Wilneau would just win that! :P B) :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.