Broll Bucket Cart Review
I purchased one of these this year to serve as a non-motorized ore cart at my placer mine.
After moving over 100 buckets of material (wet or dry) in adverse terrain, I can almost say that it's worth it's weight in Gold.
The distance to/from most of my digs is approximately 1/8 mile to the next process. It is uphill on the way there (empty buckets) and a downhill wooded trail on the way back (full buckets). This is variable rocky and wooded terrain with curves and I'm scooting 80-100lb buckets.
I've bounced it down my trail many times with a full bucket and it hasn't broken down on me yet! She still rolls and steers like a champion after my repeated abuses.
The wheels/tires allow for good clearance under the bucket so off-road capabilities are very good. The non-inflatable rubber tires have a nice tread and are pliable (spongy) enough to provide a surprisingly smooth ride under load.
I was skeptical early-on since many of the parts are plastic... but DANG, it's a tuff little unit!
It breaks-down fast without tools and is easy to transport and store.
I bought mine with free shipping and it arrived at my doorstep in two days HERE: Broll Bucket Cart
Helluva good mining tool if you need to move heavy buckets all day, almost effortless. signs026.gif
I am generally rough on things and really gave this unit a workout!
thumbsupsmileyanim.gif For all of the time and backaches that the Broll saved me this year I have to give it two thumbs up and rate it as an excellent value. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif