Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Here We come CO!!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
JAW
Hey CO, here we are and headed your way. It quit raining long enough to take this and post.

We have Bonnie and Clyde ( two cats ) Rickie Dog ( she is our gold getting, good looking dog ) Creagh ( my bride of 40 years ) and my self.

See Ya'll soon.

Keep em grinning

JAW ;)
russau
nice rig!
Redpaw
HEY, That's a bigger rig than the one I partied with you in !!!

NICE REAL NICE.....Hey Lil' Timmy that's the Famous JAW from the Gold show we had a few cold ones with...

Enjoy your trip Jim, We look forward to seeing plenty of pictures of the CCC and RMMR together having fun with the DEF and CP of the MRT...

Tell Creagh, we love her and wish you both the best.....

( flaps arms trying to fly there )

ENJOY MY FRIEND,

RP
russau
dave hes gonna be in good hands! we will take care of him and try not to get him to drunk! haha
Redpaw
Sharing Beers and Small talk with Jim and Creagh are too good to pass up, make that a priority to do and you'll end up with life long friends.

Godspeed Jim and Creagh....
LilTimmy
laugh.gif Lemme guess, the dog said the other rig didn't fit his "style"? Lookin' good JAW!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.