Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We'll never be able to make a sequel of this!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
leonard
I found this and I had forgotten I had it.

http://golddredgervideo.com/misc/manfromdenver.wmv

Leonard
CP
Nice one Leonard! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif Thanks for sharing, I'll bet that was a really fun day for the three of you! music-smiley.gif

R.I.P. Geno
Denise
It was great seeing Geno and Matt jamming together and having a good time. Thanks Leonard! happy.gif
russau
R.I.P. ole friend! it was a honor to know you!
Denise
I agree, he was a great guy....one of a kind!
I love seeing the videos and pictures of him having a good time with his friends.
I have been looking for one of him wearing the ducks sign at the RMMR in 04'. I was so busy that day, that I don't think I even got a shot of that. sad.gif Did you get a shot of him wearing that sign Leonard? If so, I would love to see it if you don't mind.
russau
i think Leonard does have a shot of Gene with that sign.i dont remeber if it was a slide show or video of it. i clearly remeber him in it! and the job JAW (Jim Williams) did with the roveing microphone. yep that was a really good rally! i still wear the "T" shirt from it often! you two did a really great job setting up that rally!!
russau
it would be real hard to beat these three as friends. Gods speed Gene!
Denise
QUOTE (russau @ Oct 12 2011, 05:12 AM) *
i think Leonard does have a shot of Gene with that sign.i dont remeber if it was a slide show or video of it. i clearly remeber him in it! and the job JAW (Jim Williams) did with the roveing microphone. yep that was a really good rally! i still wear the "T" shirt from it often! you two did a really great job setting up that rally!!

Sadly, I sent Leonard a message and he said he never even saw Geno with the sign on. I'm hoping that I did get a picture, and it's just on my other hard drive. It was such a busy weekend that it was a blur for me.......But I do remember CP falling into the water on all the ducks. smiley-laughing021.gif

Thanks for the compliments Russ!
Your help at the rally was commendable. I loved walking past and seeing your smiling face at the CP/DEF booth. happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.