Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!!!!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
colorado
Finally we have the freedom as before but the funds are short.

But I wanted to know if you possibly have the old post of working with my school when we interacted on the web those few days a few years ago.
Our school is becoming a STEM school (Science / Technology / Engineering / Math)
There are several schools we are contacting who are a year or two ahead of us. I am gonna pass your interactive lab on to them to see if they want to do the lab with y'all. There is money at these schools.
OR if you do not have the old post can you put together an info packet I can forward to this new teachers I am contacting.

Hope y'all are well. We have been just living "Life" and it has been rough but that is "Life...It Happens" LOL

Colorado
Denise
smileywaving.gif Hi Tim, it's great to hear from you again! Holding the online classes was a great time. smile.gif

Here is the link to the past online classes.
8th Grade Science Lab

Denise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.