Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: just a idea!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
russau
prior to the rally, how about a meeting the day/night before to assign tasks/gather some last minute ideas? and to keep everyone current on times/scheduling/and important little things everyone should be aware of.if that could be of any help, id try to leave right after work on the 23 to be there to assist in anyway i could. this would be a big help in orginizing the people that are helping at the rally, prior to when people start walking in........what do you think??
jmann
Thats a great idy Russ. I hope to leave KC around 6:00 am the 24. You will beat me there for sure. Save some dummy taskets me ;) . And please leave all alum. cans and buckets on south side for me :D . You take the ones on the north side of 70. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Tom-ia
I've already talked to Denise about a meeting before hand a few days ago. She is tossing the idea around to see what she can come up with. We discussed a few ideas of general things that need done during the rally, one example was garbage and trash pickup on the grounds, keeping the area clean. She was gonna see if she could get a schedule together for things like that and whatever else needs done. I think she or Dan will post something about the meeting time and place when they get a few more details worked out. They are going to need a lot of help to pull this thing off. They dont need one or 2 people to do a lot, they need a lot of people to do a little. Success depends on that, and I am gonna do what I can. Cant wait to meet everyone there.
jmann
Trashman works for me :o . Heck might be some wastfull folks there. Throwin away pop n beer cans. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif jmann
Coalbunny
Russ, dan and denise already know I plan on being there before the rally, and more than likely after it as well. So looks like them twos'e know I'm their slave for the weekend!

All in exchange for some nugget country of course....and some of Ed's magnificent pizza!
huh.gif :D
Jordan
Well....I went and screwed up Russ's plans. rolleyes.gif

He agreed to chaperone me out to Colorado which means he's leaving the evening of the 24th instead of the 23rd. We should hit the Rally around Breakfast time on Friday the 25th.

We will gladly pitch in with whatever we can do to help the Rally be a success. So count us in as helpers when you meet to divy up jobs on Thurs. :D
russau
well if jordan says its so, welllllll its just gotta be so! heck hes a lawyer, i cant argue against him! sorry, i wont be there to help setup early for the rally! unless jordan lets me behind the wheel of that 4x4 deisel sucken truck! then it would be "brace yourself momma,here i come!!!!!!" haha
leonard
Geno and I will be taking up residence at the GPAA claim on the 22nd. We want to make sure we get a primo spot! :D :D :D We are planning on a dredging trip on the 23rd and if we get time, stake out the best dredging spot at the Argo on the 24th. If you you get there at the camp spot, look for a Coachman tent trailer with an extra tent setup. If it's in the evening, just look for an old bald guy with a beer belly, me, and an old short guy with a beard, Geno. I'd bet that they both will have a beer in hand.
Leonard
Jordan
I'll try to bring a growler of IPA from the local Brew Pub here in Columbia plus a couple six's of stuff from the KC Brewery to help you out with that belly!!!

:P

Russ......you will get yer chance to drive but yer paying yer own tickets!! Actually looks like we can be there before breakfast depending on how things go.....

B)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.