Howdy all..
Well, life moves on and times change. I'm selling all my prospecting gear. Everything must go.

Top of the list is a Packwasher Drywasher that I've fine-tuned over the years to the point that it misses virtually no gold. Just ask Ed, he's seen what it can do.... IS the model DM100 Deluxe. Will outwork two of you easily. Price without Blower: $425.00
With Echo blower: $550.00

Next is a specially modified Vac-Pac. What's modified about it is I've added a collection chamber to avoid that tedious chore of constantly emptying the main bucket. Now, you leave the original alone, you don't even need to shut down. Just pop the top of my new collection chamber, swap containers and keep on working. I usually line up 6 or 7 buckets and have at it non-stop. Price: $325 includes everything. packframe, blower, original sest-up, extra hoses, nozzles, new mod and accessories, everything.

Next is a batch of items going as one big batch - all my extra gold pans, I have several original garrets, a big blue one from Prospectors Cache, a square one with handle and special fitted screen that nests in the pan , a small blue finish pan, , several sizes metal pans, probably 12 pans in all. accepting offers on these. Plus several bucket screens. I have some that fit inside the bucket, some that fit on top, 2 garrett, one black one and one white one. Also in this batch are several sucke bottles, a couple loupes, and all sorts of stuff. For a detailed list, email me.

Also going is my improved McCann Micro-sluice homemade equivalent. I got tired of the slow feed of the original and built my own design that you can load a bunch of cons in and walk away and let it work at it's own rate. I've never found a spec of gold in the tails off this unit. Looks homemade, works like a dream. Price $60.00 - it cost me more than that to make it!

Several prybars, #3 shovels, leaf rakes for drywashing, etc. Again, email for a list.

Also selling my library as soon as I can catalogue it. I have old OOP books and copies that tell of places forgotten long ago.

I'm also selling knowledge. 25 years or so of prospecting location knowledge. I know and go places I've never filed a claim on for obvious reasons. By keeping these locations to myself, I've always had a place to go find gold. Soon as you file a claim the area is over-run.... So I never filed. Soon as you tell a buddy or take a "friend", the place is soon over-run. Gold fever does strange things to folks. For the rioht price, I'l sit down with you for a few hours and spill everything. But this info ain't cheap. It's taken me 20+ years, thousands of hours of research, thousands of hours of field work, and thousands of dollars. If you're interested, email me. I'm not gonna tell anyone squat till after I'm, paid, so don't call and try and worm info out of me. I'll hang up.

I'm tired of trying to help folks that say they want to learn, b ut really jsut want to cherry pick, high-grade, and steal everything I've worked for, I'm tired of the "new Mexico prospecting mememe gimme gimme gimme attitude". Also tired of the thieves and bullies. Tired of being threatened with a gun. Gonna take up a new hobby.... rocks. just rocks.... there's more money in pretty rocks anyway.

Sorry for the long wind here, I'll get off the soapbox now. If you want this stuff, email me. If you know my phone #, call. This stuff has gotta go. I want my garage back.

Stuff is located ion Albuquerque, NM. I'll travel within a 50 mile radius to meet or deliver. Farther costs IRS mileage rates.

Hope this gear finds you as much gold as it has me! I've sold almost all my gold to the refinery, several pounds of it. Only kept a few ounces of keepsakes or "special" nuggets....

later!
Phil